You are not connected. Please login or register

The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:00 pm

dnmn12

As Holden sees this he realizes that he was not only fighting for himself any more he was fighting for the safety of others. Holden swiftly launched his duel disk and said i have to get done with you as soon as possible. Drawing his first card his eyes of burning enthusiasm has turned to eyes of hatred. After drawing a card the whole field turned dead silent for a second. Then that lackie screeched with his annoying voice LETS DUEL!!!
(DUEL TBA)

27 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:55 am

t3st3rd3ck

Administrator
(Games were played, but screenshot records are missing. We both lost.)

The Duel passed and Red found himself staring down an invincible card. How could the duel be going so poorly because of a few reptiles destroyed by battle, less then 2000 life points away he found that no card in his deck could save him. And lost hope as he slowly stalled his inevitable defeat. This was it, the next attack would wipe him out.

He looked over at the newcomer whose name he didn't know yet too. Another test in, Red had worried he was the only one. However the faster paced firey duel had resulted in a deck out from the mystery player. Bats, chains and fists closed in around him, but nothing stung more then the defeat. He had always tried to make Dark NecroNecro a deck that could handle any other when played right. Was that not true? Or was it his abilities that had let him down? Had the kid handing out card tips at regional been right after all?

*Whack* And everything went dark for a while.

When Red awoke, he was still in the mud, and it was raining. He slowly crawled his way over to the unconscious mystery student. There was blood pouring out from his stomach. He needed immediate medical attention. Red slapped the mystery students face attempting to shock him awake. "Hey! Hey! Buddy! Come on man! Wake up!" Then muffled under his breath "Please don't bleed out on me."

Red remembered the map he had studied in eager anticipation before his arrival at this horrible place. The Hospital in Dragon's Sanctuary was too far away, as was main facilities nurses office. Where was nearby that would...

That kid! The Infected Dorm! Red needed to hoist up the other cursed pride student with a missing badge and carry him to the dorm on the opposite side and he needed to do that now. "Come on buddy..." he grunted lifting him with the adrenaline he was now feeding on. All the pain in Red's body seemed to have vanished until he was out of this life or death situation.

Red made his way down the connecting road as quickly as possible, heading the direction of Infected dorms. There were no dorms though just a collection of cabins. Where the hell was that hyper kid? Red thought (sorry den, I will throw in occasional swear when tension and characterization calls for it. I will completely restrict myself outside RP tho, ie. No more swearing in meetings.)

28 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:31 am

t3st3rd3ck

Administrator
Kefa was curled up under the covers. These cabins got cold on rainy nights such as this. He wanted to be warm with the other Infected students, but Chaos had refused him saying the skill level of these players was not up to the standard of who he wanted Kefa to be associating with. So once again Kefa was in his cabin while his dorm-mates stayed with their friends in the ID social center and rec-room.

Chaos was standing by the window muttering, finally he reached a volume where Kefa could hear him when he focused. The connection he shared with chaos was an odd one that he was still learning about. It wasn't like he heard him speaking outloud, like a normal person would, instead it was like a faint voice in his head that he could tune into. Kefa listened.

"How truely ungrateful you are Kefa. I didn't go through the effort just to have myself dragged down by your incompetence. These accommodation may be fine for the lousy roaches who sleep in the beds above and next to you, but I require the accommodations of a king. But no... you couldn't win a single duel against that slack jawed idoit tester this joke of a school has to offer."

This was how Choas always talked when he was stressed. Kefa knew in his heart that Choas didn't mean it and believed in him... he hated it when Choas insulted him but if he shut the voice out chaos would become upset and possibly deny him conversation for a while... and then Kefa would be lonely again.

"This Red fellow you made friends with today. I managed to find out, he was in contact with the man whom made what I seak."

"How?"

"He was his student of some kind. Probably of dueling, or the ancient arts, though both are one in the same. He must have passed down the key to this child."

"No, how do you know?" Kefa was geniunely puzzled, so far as he knew Choas had been with him the entire day.

"When you become a wizard, you become aware of a great many things. One is how to feel social links in the ether."

"Can you teach me?!" Kefa was excited.

"Very well, but shadow magic shared between souls has it's own contract. If you share in my power, my voice will become harder to drown out."

"That's ok." Said Kefa "I don't... really want to drown you out."

"An obedient little lamb till the end eh? Perhaps I was wrong about you, you're abilities might be lacking, but you may end up to be the perfect vessel for me after all."

Kefa didn't know what to say to this, so he kept his head down, this seemed to make Chaos in a good mood. "Very well" he said. Kefa felt a knot turn in his stomach. A change had occured within him. His mind seemed to melt away like and he felt his body fading away to light.

"You are now in ether space." Said Chaos's voice, only louder. An endless white void filled with shining balls of light filled what used to be Kefa's dorm room. Suddenly a small light began to glow Red, and push the other lights away from it. Kefa reached out to it and became enveloped by it. Red was carrying another Red Jacket Cursed Pride player behind him, leaving a small trail of blood to be washed away.

"Now go out, present yourself as his ally, make yourself close. When the key presents itself we make our move." Chaos was standing by the window again, and Kefa found himself back in the familuar cold cabin, the lights that had Illuminated his body were gone now.

"Yes... my master" Said Kefa as he bowed and left.

Meanwhile...

Red had begun pounding on cabin doors as he set his mystery friend propped up against the steps. "HELLO?! PLEASE SOMEONE! PLEASE! HELP ME! Please! He's been injured! You have to do something please!" Red looked up at the heavens and screamed in fustration. "WHY WON'T ANYBODY DO SOMETHING?!" This was the third cabin he had tried. They all saw him but kept the doors locked and themselves hidden. "Please! I know you're in there! This is a matter of life and death! I need to find Daniel! Please, somebody take me to Daniel now!"

Kefa came running from further down the path "Red?" He called "What are you doing at the Infected Dorm?"

Red whipped around and began to speak a mile a minute in sheer panic *Blurts out everything in a quick moment of time*

"Whoa whoa whoa" said Kefa "Slow down! I can't understand a thing you're saying."

Red composed himself before collecting his thoughts into 3 well crafted sentences. "I need to see daniel now. This is a matter of life or death. I need you to hurry and bring him here."

"Wait" said Kefa. "Life or death? What happend? Is it for that guy over there?" He pointed at Holden who was now crouched over.

"KEFA! I don't have time for 20 questions! GO GET DANIEL NOW!"

With this Kefa took off running down the road without a moments hesitation.

(Den, now ready for you to post again. You may take control of Kefa/chaos, just have him act in character.)

29 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:41 pm

DengakuMan

Administrator
Daniel sat in his room, watching TV and eating some ice cream (who`s bright idea was it to give the kid an Ice Cream Maker?), when he feels the aura...but the results are unclear from this far away...that Kefa guy and his spirit? Or maybe that really strong duelist, His new friend? Daniel wondered what he wants.....better change out of his Penguin Pajamas before he meets his friend.....or, that`s too much work. I hope he wants to see Daniel with his ice cream maker and PJs.

(just waiting in my house for you guys to come up- I live with the Infecteds, but my cabin ius big and sort of like a SG dorm room, because dorm headyness.)

OFFICIAL INFECTED DUELIST DORM HEAD
MEMBER OF THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS DORM WARS TEAM
---------------------------------

Nothing great in this world is meant to stay. R.I.P my cat Mason.

"Think past the old tales. They are but stories created by your forefathers to explain our departure. Kernels of truth exist within them, yes, but buried within a field of deceptions."
-Zeratul

30 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 pm

t3st3rd3ck

Administrator
There was a knock on Daniels door. Followed by screaming "Two cursed pride students are here and need help! One of them is losing a lot of blood!"

As Kefa forced the door open Red could be seen carrying Holden on his shoulder through the mud. He had clearly followed Kefa with all the strength that his body would allow him.

Finally Red became close enough to be heard in the light rain that had now turned into a storm. "KID! We need help please! All the others were too afraid to open there doors and theres no where else to go... Once Red had reached the warm firelight of Daniel's Dorm, he fainted. Kefa catching the other cursed pride student was the only thing he remembered before waking up 2 days later alone in daniel's room. (He confirmed this by looking at his digital watch)

Well mostly alone. The Mystery cursed pride student lay in a bed opposite him, but he was still passed out. Red wondered silently why he had intervened as his last memories rushed back into mind. He lay like that for a while, till the door handle turned. Daniel had come back just as the sun was setting. Red was glad he didn't have any classes to miss until 5 days from now.

31 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:21 am

DengakuMan

Administrator
Daniel walks into his cabin and sees the two students out cold. The guys he found unconcious at his door two days ago: still out- good thing he didnt have to share any of his ice cream with them (and happy that they didn`t see his Penguin PJs). Yep, it`s those auras alright...after a good day of watching them unconcious (and a few naughty acts by his spirit friends that shall never be spoken of again), they`re finally waking up. He sees them riose, and...

"Great, you`re up! I`m glad I had spare beds! Why do I have spare beds? Oh, well. You guys have strong auras! I sensed you! I found you guys outside my door and brought you in! Of course my friends wanted to see you, but they did some nasty things....ignore the slobber on you...but still! I`m glad to see you`re OK! Want some Ice Cream?"

"Think past the old tales. They are but stories created by your forefathers to explain our departure. Kernels of truth exist within them, yes, but buried within a field of deceptions."
-Zeratul

32 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:44 pm

t3st3rd3ck

Administrator
Red coughed and choaked as a metal spoon with mint chocolate chip was inserted into his mouth. Now that the kid mentioned it he did feel a little wet... His head was still hurting and he felt groggy, so he decided not to say anything in response, other then to hack up icecream.

Instead he turned his attention to the other Cursed Pride student who now seemed to be awake, a probably feeling even worse then Red.

33 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:17 pm

dnmn12

After waking up Holden felt a screeching pain in his gut. As he got up out of the bed that these mystery people were so nice to give him, he screamed "ARE WE GONNA LET THESE JACKASSES GET AWAY WITH THIS I WANT A REMATCH". He really did feel bad though "it was my fault this mystery kid also got hurt" he whispered under his tounge as he got up and snuck out of the house still injured and still somewhat bleeding he wanted, no, he NEEDED revenge.

34 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:10 pm

DengakuMan

Administrator
As Daniel watched the strange.person run out of the room-apparently he didn't want some ice cream-he looks at his friend and starts to talk.

"huh...I thought he would have noticed the tongue prints. Oh, well. You scared me! I hope you are Ok now...you wasted perfectly good ice creams. You were colored red when you came.... I thought it was cherry syrup but yellow wouldn't`let me taste it. Anyway, what did you want? Hopefully not more ice cream....I made enough already."

-Zeratul

35 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:20 pm

dnmn12

as Holden got into the cursed pride dorm he readied his duel disk then screamed at the top of his damaged lungs BORIN!!!!! he had no intent of playing around this was his last chance of revenge not only for himself but for that mystery man that got hurt cause of it

36 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:50 am

t3st3rd3ck

Administrator
(Haha, I just figured the ID dorm would have some form of cot lying around Razz)

(Ok, I've been thinking for a while now and I've got a new ending. I know where were headed and how we'll make all information given relevant to the end.)

Memories of the proceeding events must have slowly invaded his mind during the length of time Red used to come too. Daniel was, as always, talking a mile a minute about things only vaguely related to his tangents. Red allowed himself to zone out the chatter and absorb what had just happened. He had been beat badly. He had no place to live. He had no friends other then, a frankly, slightly annoying hyperactive child.

He would probably have to leave the academy; give up his dreams of becoming a professional duelist and do something else.

Tears welled up and began to drip from Reds eyes, but his tears were quiet. They were also involuntary. He allowed himself to lose composure around daniel, and from the embarrassment of this knowledge his sobs became audible.

"I don't want to have to go home!" Red cried "I don't want it to end here! Three years! I spent 3 years of my life! I told everyone I could do this!" He was bawling now. "I don't want all that time spent to be for nothing!"

Red broke down and cried into his pillow. He felt deep shame at the thought of coming home from the academy a week before it had even started.

Meanwhile

The Cursed Pride Dorm gates stayed completely quiet. Were they genuinely annoying daniel? Or toying with him before finishing their prey. It was only when there was pause in Holden's screaming that the gate opened. 3 duelists stepped out, in the center was the one who defeated Red.

"Nice to see you transfer student." he smiled holding a switch blade that was stained with dry blood. "Suprised to see you sso up and about in the condition your in. He smiled with that reptile like grin of his. He pocketed the knife before continuing "Sadly, my masster does not allow me to usse my sspecialtys during the day."

"Can it Koo." Said the musicular looking one in the group. He was wearing large red headphones and thick sunglasses (make him patrick's Iron Chain's) "Here's the deal. We looked up your profile. We're interested, guess we should be thankful you didn't bleed out."

He took off his sunglasses so he could look directly into Holdens eyes. "Cursed Pride is an idea. The strong survive and the weak are destroyed. What you displayed back there, was weakness. There is no tolerance of that in our dorm. Prove you're the strongest, your opinions will be heard. Lose, and you have no place in our clan. Thats all you came in on the other day, watching us throw out another loser. You want Borin? You're going to have to go through us."

(Play any other student for 3rd game dnmn12)

37 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:45 am

DengakuMan

Administrator
Daniel sees the friend crying on his spare bed (the thought remains, why does he have this?) and watches him cry. Daniel has never been this sad, except maybe for the day when he got yelled at by everyone for pulling a string of flags out of Hina-chan`s mouth. He doesn`t know what hapenned-if he was able to create syrup like his friend, he`d be happy. Daniel hears a voice from nowhere behind him= aparrently his friends have been watching.

"Hey, Blue- is he gonna be okay?"

"I dunno, Black, he looks pretty sad."

"All he needs is a little humor to make him better-"

"Hush up, yellow! Let`s just wait for him. Anyone know where Green is?"

"Probably off licking something. You saw what he did to the unconcious guys-"

"GUYS!" Came Daniel`s response to his friends. "Quiet! He`s crying. Let him feel better! He`s not like me-he won`t be around all the time to mess around."

"What are you talking about? He can see us, can`t he?"

"I don`t know about that.....give him some time to recuperate."

"Boss, do you even know what that word means?"

"No, but i heard the nurses use it."

And so they did.

-Zeratul

38 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:05 pm

t3st3rd3ck

Administrator
Red had cried himself out and was now feeling, very embarrassed. His cheecks were red and he wanted to get out of this room as soon as possible. Wiping whatever wetness he could off his face with Daniels blanket, he pulled himself to his feet. "I'm sorry to trouble you Daniel" said Red in a voice that had shown he had regained composure. "I just really didn't want it to end this way..." He spaced out for a little bit before starting for the door. "I'll go look up the bus schedule now. Maybe if I'm lucky they'll let me take my stuff from my dorm room before I leave."

Red still carried a heavy heart but managed to keep his emotions internal. With no place to live he couldn't stay in the academy. He reached for the door handle while letting out one last "Goodbye" to Daniel, turning and greeting him with the best fake smile he could muster.

39 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:18 pm

DengakuMan

Administrator
Daniellooked at the parting student and tried not to cry- he HATES it when his friends leave- when he hears his friends talk again:

"Boss, he`s crying! Stop it! Yours is bad enough!"

"Be Quiet, Yellow! The Boss`s crying is fine! And Blue! Don`t say anything! You are in no position to talk!"

While Daniel`s friends are bickering, one slips up onto Daniel`s shoulder and whispers something.

"Not a bad idea, Green! Thanks! Want some Ice Cream?"

"Boss, now you`re gonna listen to that nutjob? Remember what he did to the people? He put his tounge up the guy`s..."

"No-no zone, Yellow. He`s only 8."

"Thanks Black. He put his tounge up your friend`s no-no zone! And now you`re gonna listen to him?"

"He had a good diea. Now let me do it or no ice cream for any of you!"

"OK boss, 2 things: 1, We know how to use your ice cream maker nayways, and 2: What is his idea? Stick YOUR tounge there?"

"Be quiet, Red, or I`ll put your card in my Worm deck again."

"Ooh, not those guys...so creepy. OK, go ahead."

Daniel walks up to the crying Red. "I just talked with my friends," he said, trying to talk slowly, "If you`re having that bad a time in YOUR dorm ,why don`t you just come and live in MINE? I can make an exception for a god, good friend! Of course, you`d have to do me a little favor, but it`s not much....so you don`t have to leave the academy- just come to my dorms! What do you say? You can thank Green for the idea!"

-Zeratul

40 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:31 pm

t3st3rd3ck

Administrator
Red had never considered it. Maybe because he never had considered imposing on Daniel. On the other hand... he had already imposed quiet a bit.

"Really? It would be ok for me to live here?!"

41 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:34 pm

DengakuMan

Administrator
Daniel, glad to see his friend would want to be in his dorm (NOBODY wants to be in his dorm- maybe he smells bad? But he took a bath), is happy to oblige.

"Sure! I LOVE people in my dorms! But you`ll have to do something for me first. Be ready to listen..."

-Zeratul

42 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:40 pm

t3st3rd3ck

Administrator
Red felt a great weight drop from his chest. His journey didn't have to end here. Everything he had done to get to this point could be justified.

"Sure! I'll do anything! Anything at all!"

Red didn't care if he slept in a castle or on a cot, so long as he didn't have to go home now.

43 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:46 pm

DengakuMan

Administrator
"OK, this is really easy. I`m hungry, and so are my friends. Tomorrow`s dessert i the cafeteria s a BIG chocolate cake! Like, as big as your body! I wanted some but the lunch ladies wouldn`t let me have any! I`m sad about it...but I`m really hungry for cake right now! Get me that cake and I`ll get you a room in one of my dorms!"

Daniel has a slight whispering conversation with one of his friends..

"Another thing! My friends want to know if you can see them.. People always think I`m a freak when I talk to my friends. Please tell me if you can see them or not...maybe I AM just weird..."

-Zeratul

44 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:53 am

t3st3rd3ck

Administrator
Red didn't like what he was being asked. What if he got caught? Still if it was the only way to stay in the academy... if he didn't have to go home and could justify his time spent. He'd do it, but it didn't have to like it.

He turned his attention to the other question. "I'm sorry but I don't see anyone..." Red felt awkward saying this, he didn't want to make daniel feel weird. There was a knocking on the door.

"Hey Daniel? It's Kefa. I wanted to check in on Red and Holden."

45 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:43 am

DengakuMan

Administrator
Daniel sensed the evil entering the room-always unpleasant, makes him shudder. He first turned to Red, who sadly, could not see his friends. Surely he thinks He`s wierd...

Oh, well. Daniel turned to Kefa/Choas (isn`t it spelled chaos?).

"Oh, he other guy? He ran out of here before I could do anything. He didn`t even want some ice cream. Something about going to get another student...I don`t know. Red`s right here if you want to talk to him."

A spirit whispered in his ear, "He can`t see me, can he?"

"Not you, Red. The OTHER red in here."

"Ok, boss. This is gonna get confusing."

-Zeratul

46 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:11 am

t3st3rd3ck

Administrator
(Back everyone. Had to take a little vacation when life got busy and overwhelming, as you suggested in the past Den. Good advice. I'm back to work and ready to do this.)

Red pushed the ice-cream out of the way. "There is no other Red here." he said matter of factly standing up. He could still feel the soreness in his flesh. For the first time since he had arrived at Daniel's place he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. His face red from crying and a black eye, it wasn't the most positive self image he had seen in recent time. "Daniel, I'll be going to do that... thing you wanted." Said Red shiftily.

(Yeah, It's chaos, it's a typo I always seem to make, sometimes I don't catch it)

As his hand was on the handle Kefa asked Daniel "What happened to the other one?"

Red turned to look at the other cot, which was now missing its occupant. Funny, Red had sworn he was there a second ago, when he woke up. On the other hand, his behavior since his defeat had been so incoherent he wondered if his perception of time correlated. Red felt uneasy knowing whoever the student was was on his own. But he also felt a little angry with whoever the student was. Why did he leave so suddenly, without saying anything to him and Daniel, who also seemed shocked in Holden's disappearance.

"He can do what he wants. And the rest of us will do what we have to. I have to go now." Red walked out the "cabin" door, walking swiftly as he wanted to get this over as fast as possible. He was supprised when Kefa raced behind Red to catch up with him.

"Don't let minor cretons distract you Kefa. I want to know more about what that boy was carrying!" Barked Chaos at Kefa.

"Hey!" Yelled Kefa to Red "Don't leave me alone!" When they were walking even paced Kefa said "I was worried about you, you know? So was daniel. And that other kid whereever he is." Kefa meant it, even if he had lost his soul, he had to admit that something prevoked him to care about these people.

"I'm fine, Kefa" Red chuckled. Really he wasn't felling fine at all. "But I think you should split before I uhhh..." Red had never stolen anything in his life. He was the type to return anything that wasn't his if he could idenitfy it's owner.

"I uhhhh, need to steal a cake..."

"What on earth would you do that for?"

As they walked Red explained the details to Kefa in great length, including the duel, his loss, and the deal with daniel.

(TBC, Gonna finish Red/Kefa's scene of getting into trouble and Holden's fight(s) before moving onto the next scene where we will all regroup).

47 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:04 pm

DengakuMan

Administrator
Daniel, now alone in his house (save for himself and his friends), sat down and started looking at his cards.
"Boss, are you building ANOTHER deck?"
"Can we be in it?"
"Guys! Haven`t I put you in enough decks? I think I have a right to have ONE deck without at least one of you. Can I try something else? Madolches are made out of CANDY, and Slushy looks funny. I wanna use Slushy!"
"But does he looks as funny as US, boss? DOES HE?"
"Quiet guys! Everyone, listen to the boss. You DO want some cake when the boss`s lackey gets back, don`t you?"
"He`s not a lackey! He`s my friend!"
"Whatever. Let`s just wait for that guy to come back. Who knows? Maybe he`ll be an even better Red than the one we have here."
"Shut your mouth Yellow! You think you`re funny?"
"didn`t you read the character bio? I AM the funny one..."
Daniel rolled his eyes. Knowing the 5 in front of him, this would go on for a bit..

-Zeratul

48 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:24 pm

dnmn12

Holden beat two of the lackies to a bloody pulp but one who looked more innocent than the other two gave me a challenge double the amount that Borin gave me he was good. I never saw crystal beasts used like that before. I lost to him by the way, the rest were no issue, i had no problem beating those two lackies but the crystal beast user was different he really was. I walked back to my new dorm i was starting to get dizzy but it didn't really matter i wonder how much the other 2 kids would be mad at me whispered Holden under his breath

49 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:32 pm

t3st3rd3ck

Administrator
Red had finished the story just as the sun had set. It was now dark and Red and Kefa stood outside the kitchen.

“So…” said Kefa. “You need to steal a cake?”

“I need to steal a cake.” Said Red in conformation.

“And we’re going to carry it all the way back to the dorm how?” Kefa inquired.

“I don’t know… I haven’t really even worked out how we’re going to get inside.”

Kefa had noticed Chaos had loosened his grip and Kefa was able to act like his old self, before he had traded away his innocence for power. But Kefa knew the purpose of this liberty, it was to get the information. He could feel Chaos tighten his grip in impatience but Kefa pledged (seemingly by telepathic instantaneous connection) that by playing along with Red he could get the timing right. “He won’t give us any information right now. The timing isn’t right.”

Chaos didn’t know whether Kefa’s motivation was pure, and had his doubts about the child’s loyalty, but he was more experienced in human interaction and Kefa could feel Chaos control lessen. Kefa felt a twinge of pride at Chaos’s apparent trust.

“Kefa?” said Red who had been silent and still for the time Chaos had clouded Kefa’s mind. Kefa now noticed he Red had been hyperventilating. “I don’t know what to do right now. I haven’t really learned how to pick locks. I don’t know how we’re going to get it out. I don’t know how we’re going to get a giant cake to Daniel’s cabin, I don’t know…” he stopped. “Do you know how to pick locks?”

“Matter of fact, I do.” Chaos forced Kefa to say. “Have faith child.” Kefa tentatively grasped the handle and found he could will the lock open. He was amazed at how much his life had changed since he had accepted Chaos.

Meanwhile

A penguin solider duel monster spirit showed up in Daniel's room. He carried with him a scroll with the note. “To the boy who can visit the island. One of the original Arcana is headed in your way. You will need him to defeat The Clou. That is not the battle that lies ahead, but it is one you will have to face.” The Penguin Solider handed the scroll to Ojama Red, and left the room.

(OOC: Go find Holden, he won't know to come to your dorm so you gotta seek him out)

50 Re: The Students arrive at the Dojo (Campaign) on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:03 pm

DengakuMan

Administrator
Ojama Red ran into the playroom, screaming, "Boss! Boss! Look at this!"
Daniel set down his toy walrus (aptly named Mr. Walrus) and read the note.
"Oh, no.......not them again."
"What`s wrong, boss?"
"It`s nothing. Go play with something."
"You need us to duel, don`t you....."
"Yeah. And I built a new deck for it! You`ll be working with more friends!"
"And will we LIKE said friends this time? You know Fitzgerald was a jerk."
"About that.....you guys better make up. I don`t want our new friend Honest to think badly of you guys."
"Aw, come on!"
"Now do me a favor and deliver this to my friend Holden. I have more important things to attend to."

Ojama Red ran out of the room.

"And now....to business. Mr. Walrus, time to play with Mr. Dinosaur."

-Zeratul

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum