You are not connected. Please login or register

any ideas?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 any ideas? on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:51 am

baseballman11

i made a second dn account and i want some new creative deck ideas. if anyone has any ideas that arent teir 1 decks e.g.(six sam, wind up, etc...) but still competitive i would love to hear them

2 Re: any ideas? on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:42 pm

Shadowthehedgehog1

Work with Earthbounds. They can get the job done.

3 quasar on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:51 pm

quasar is good

4 Re: any ideas? on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Korpin210

Quasar is good if you have the right deck, my friend OTK'ed me with that card, and it was a laval deck. I was amazed by it, but you can't just ask people for their idea's you want to do some research on your own arch type and ask for help once you chose it. That's how I view it, I mean a deck is all personal preference, and personal preference can be valuable to others.

Now if you want my advice, I've in the past wanted to make a spell caster (centered around the Dark Magician) archtype, but they can easily be destroyed by a stun deck, and the deck can be entirely to slow.

5 Re: any ideas? on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Shadowthehedgehog1

I say go ahead and make a custom deck. Its what I like to call "hybrids".

6 Re: any ideas? on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:46 pm

baseballman11

Thanks for the ideas guys! i tried out frogs and it went semi decently really hard to actually make it work. i think i'm going to try earthbounds. i used to have a deck like that and remembering it being fun. May also try nordic gods. thanks again!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum