Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leader of the Scared Goddess Dorm

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leader of the Scared Goddess Dorm Empty Leader of the Scared Goddess Dorm Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:12 am

KellsBelles

KellsBelles
Administrator

Hello, my name is KellsBelles and from this day forth I am leader of this dorm. I am currently thinking of plans on how to get into this dorm. If you have any questions I am here so ask away. This will be updated as time goes on. Best advice keep on practicing ^-^

2Leader of the Scared Goddess Dorm Empty Re: Leader of the Scared Goddess Dorm Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:17 pm

RoseDragon29

RoseDragon29

Make sure to make it tough. :3 Hehe. Don't want loads and loads of people getting in. ^_^

3Leader of the Scared Goddess Dorm Empty Re: Leader of the Scared Goddess Dorm Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:50 pm

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

Don`t worry, Rose. As long as all of us are on the case, the dorm will be lucky if 6 people get in, much less a lot.

4Leader of the Scared Goddess Dorm Empty SG dorm Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:48 pm

KellsBelles

KellsBelles
Administrator

My goal is to only have 7 including myself

5Leader of the Scared Goddess Dorm Empty Re: Leader of the Scared Goddess Dorm Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:03 pm

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Well... 4 members have to get in through opening tourny. Kinda a promise we can't go back on. I feel sorry for anyone who has to wait till after the tourny to get in cause it's gonna be one heck of a challenge (I've seen the SG challenge that Kells is designing. Trust me, it aint gonna be easy). So we'll probably hit 5 and stay at 5 for a very long time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum