You are not connected. Please login or register

Leader of the Scared Goddess Dorm

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Leader of the Scared Goddess Dorm on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:12 am

KellsBelles

Administrator
Hello, my name is KellsBelles and from this day forth I am leader of this dorm. I am currently thinking of plans on how to get into this dorm. If you have any questions I am here so ask away. This will be updated as time goes on. Best advice keep on practicing ^-^

2 Re: Leader of the Scared Goddess Dorm on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:17 pm

RoseDragon29

Make sure to make it tough. :3 Hehe. Don't want loads and loads of people getting in. ^_^

3 Re: Leader of the Scared Goddess Dorm on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:50 pm

DengakuMan

Administrator
Don`t worry, Rose. As long as all of us are on the case, the dorm will be lucky if 6 people get in, much less a lot.

OFFICIAL INFECTED DUELIST DORM HEAD
MEMBER OF THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS DORM WARS TEAM
---------------------------------

Nothing great in this world is meant to stay. R.I.P my cat Mason.

"Think past the old tales. They are but stories created by your forefathers to explain our departure. Kernels of truth exist within them, yes, but buried within a field of deceptions."
-Zeratul

4 SG dorm on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:48 pm

KellsBelles

Administrator
My goal is to only have 7 including myself

5 Re: Leader of the Scared Goddess Dorm on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:03 pm

t3st3rd3ck

Administrator
Well... 4 members have to get in through opening tourny. Kinda a promise we can't go back on. I feel sorry for anyone who has to wait till after the tourny to get in cause it's gonna be one heck of a challenge (I've seen the SG challenge that Kells is designing. Trust me, it aint gonna be easy). So we'll probably hit 5 and stay at 5 for a very long time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum