You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Everyone, New Guy Here

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hey Everyone, New Guy Here on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:18 pm

CaptnCook86

Hey guys, I'm captnCook86, new here (of course) I'd hope to get to know all of ya, add me on DN or whatever, PM me or something and I'll be glad to talk!

And to you, dead and bloated nation of sleepwalkers, so content to drown in your own rancid apathy that your own minds and the minds of your children are being bought and sold on the auction block by swarthy old hogs-oh, set a place for the auctioneer, he'll be coming to dinner tonight. No need to bother, honey, he'll be coming live via satellite direct, right through our brand-new mother$%^&*@' super-mega-screen Home Moniter System...

2 Re: Hey Everyone, New Guy Here on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:58 pm

NinjaBasket

Ohai der new guy >;D

3 Re: Hey Everyone, New Guy Here on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Shadowthehedgehog1

Welcome. You can PM me on DN if you ever want a friendly duel or just talk.

My new theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYuSfi6j2E8

Spoiler:

4 HAR HAR HAR on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:49 pm

CaptnCook86

NinjaBasket wrote:Ohai der new guy >;D

har har, I see you there o_0

And to you, dead and bloated nation of sleepwalkers, so content to drown in your own rancid apathy that your own minds and the minds of your children are being bought and sold on the auction block by swarthy old hogs-oh, set a place for the auctioneer, he'll be coming to dinner tonight. No need to bother, honey, he'll be coming live via satellite direct, right through our brand-new mother$%^&*@' super-mega-screen Home Moniter System...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum