Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A different type of RP

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A different type of RP Empty A different type of RP Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:50 pm

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

Here's an Idea, how about we do a TT(table
top)RPG over the SyncChat, We need a GM First, and then he selects the
amount of other players that can join, we will play 3.5e except for money, that is AD&D, and any
homebrew stuff online is acceptable, but All characters are fresh from
the start, no carry overs, Reroll up to 3 times.

Player cap is up to whoever GM's.

Homebrew
Stuff
Dice Roller

The actual place where we Sync up

We are using character creation method II, roll 12 sets of 3d6, keep the top 6.
12*(3d6)

Game Start!

P.S. For honesty's sake, Print screen your rolls, so that we can do this fairly...

Last edited by ChaoXeriN on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:46 pm; edited 3 times in total

2A different type of RP Empty Characters go on the topic Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:12 pm

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

My Character
Race: Lucario
Name: Dionus
Alignment: Chaotic Good
STR: 17
INT: 13
WIS: 11+4
DEX: 15+2
CON: 14+2
CHA: 13
Height: 4'5"
Weight: 119lbs
Class: Capoerista Style: Regional
HP: 5
EXP:0
2G.P. 4S.P.
Stuff;
Robe
Cloak
High Soft Boots
2 Small Pouch Belts
Waterskin
2 weeks of standard rations
Tinder box

3A different type of RP Empty Re: A different type of RP Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:10 am

ParallelNebulae

ParallelNebulae

Hm... I could try GMing. I have absolutely no experience in it, but I could try!

4A different type of RP Empty Re: A different type of RP Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:40 am

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Unless you guys are willing to make your own system as you go (which take it from me is hard) I think your gonna need someone very versed with table top RP combat, feats and skills, or any experience with Table Top gaming/2.5 D&D or above/GURPS/Simular systems.

I'd offer to help but I'm pretty tied up GMing and runing games and it's not in my skill set.

Call of what system to play by goes to creator

5A different type of RP Empty Re: A different type of RP Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:04 am

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

Red, I italicized the system specifics.

6A different type of RP Empty Re: A different type of RP Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:57 pm

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

ah 3.5, got it. well goodluck with finding a GM

7A different type of RP Empty Re: A different type of RP Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:10 pm

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

Money is AD&D for ease of play

8A different type of RP Empty Re: A different type of RP Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:33 pm

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

Cap Established!
[1/7]
got a DM!
Got an experienced D&Der on the site!

Last edited by ChaoXeriN on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

9A different type of RP Empty Re: A different type of RP Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:59 pm

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

me, `FuNgky, Parallel, FruitBasket, Darkmaster, Yaden, and Edo will be the players, the only reason the cap isn't filled yet is because they haven't made characters yet, if you make a character before them, please note that you are an alternate for when they can't play on the date announced by Mr. Dungeon Master at the end of each session.

EDIT: LoJ is the seventh, not Edo, sorry, but you seemed unenthusiastic, you can register as an Alt
EDIT: It was never Dengakuman, soory folks

Last edited by ChaoXeriN on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

10A different type of RP Empty Re: A different type of RP Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:00 am

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

Confirmed Alts: Korphish

11A different type of RP Empty Re: A different type of RP Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:06 am

ParallelNebulae

ParallelNebulae

Hm... I haven't actually played a session of D&D before, so could you help me make my character, ChaoXeriN?

12A different type of RP Empty Re: A different type of RP Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:06 am

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

Ask FruitsBasket for the dissertation I gave him, it explains everything, in fact, everyone do that, makes things easier for me, that's for sure

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum