Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lets all support Kells! (Vote for her)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lets all support Kells! (Vote for her) Empty Lets all support Kells! (Vote for her) Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:51 am

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

For those of you who don't know, KellsBelles is applying for a position on the official DN forum. Kells is responsible for the soon to be published SG test, setting up the Judges system and Judges test (and one of 2 judges available to help you for rulings on her own time), and running missions. She has also recently taken up the position of Acad v acad organizer, and will be making sure all matches are played and that information is accurately given to DTD and ECA. KellsBelles is also responsible for countless collaborations behind closed doors and has given the DTD alot.

Now is our chance to give back to her. Please everyone who can spare the time go to this link: http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/topic/66076-dueling-network-forums-is-now-hiring/

KellsBelles is the last applicant on page 1 (the link goes to page 1. If you somehow get lost, just use control+f). If you sign up/in with your DN ID (I was not a member of the DN Forum b4 voting her, takes seconds to set up) and click the green like button in the lower left corner.

Lets all take this moment to support an admin and member who has done so much for this academy.

Thanks guys Smile

Last edited by t3st3rd3ck on Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

d2time

d2time

I supported Kells

Allenby

Allenby

I support Kells and hope and pray she gets one of the desired jobs she asked for.

Shadowthehedgehog1

Shadowthehedgehog1

All support to Kells. Keep in mind that I have also applied.

Vegetasayian2

Vegetasayian2

i support her

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum