Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New kid, new place, new adventure

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New kid, new place, new adventure Empty New kid, new place, new adventure Wed May 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Terribleclutch

Wow, i'm in Dragon Training Dorm

2New kid, new place, new adventure Empty Re: New kid, new place, new adventure Wed May 15, 2013 8:43 pm

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

its DOJO, Clutch. and in case you decide to brag, I LET you deal that LP damage to me. Setting up for Sephylion takes a lot out of you.

3New kid, new place, new adventure Empty Re: New kid, new place, new adventure Wed May 15, 2013 9:12 pm

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

O.o, I don't think he was bragging Den, I don't know if I'm missing some kind of inside joke, but you know our attitude on wins/losses/behavior.

Hi Pixel! It's good to have you with us, I hope to have a lot of fun games with you and get better alongside you using the dojo's resources. Seeya around.

4New kid, new place, new adventure Empty Re: New kid, new place, new adventure Wed May 15, 2013 9:13 pm

HAIRDO

Hi and welcome

5New kid, new place, new adventure Empty Re: New kid, new place, new adventure Thu May 16, 2013 1:08 pm

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

t3st3rd3ck wrote:O.o, I don't think he was bragging Den, I don't know if I'm missing some kind of inside joke, but you know our attitude on wins/losses/behavior.

Hi Clutch! It's good to have you with us, I hope to have a lot of fun games with you and get better alongside you using the dojo's resources. Seeya around.

Little In-joke. Nothing big.

6New kid, new place, new adventure Empty Re: New kid, new place, new adventure Thu May 16, 2013 7:01 pm

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

DengakuMan wrote:
t3st3rd3ck wrote:O.o, I don't think he was bragging Den, I don't know if I'm missing some kind of inside joke, but you know our attitude on wins/losses/behavior.

Hi Clutch! It's good to have you with us, I hope to have a lot of fun games with you and get better alongside you using the dojo's resources. Seeya around.

Little In-joke. Nothing big.

Gotcha man, should have known XD Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum