You are not connected. Please login or register

Team CMC (Cutie Mark Crusaders) looking for their Babs Seed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DengakuMan

Administrator
Due to busy summer schedules, team CMC may have a lack of able members for competition. As such, we are looking for a 4th member to substitute, a "Babs Seed" if you will, to step in during Dorm Wars in case one of the original members of our team is unable to attend the war.

Members are as follows, so you know who to talk to:

T3st3rd3ck (Applebloom)

Patrickx31 (Scootaloo)

DengakuMan (Sweetie Belle)

If you are interested in becoming the 4th member of the CMC, please post your intrest here. One of us will contact all of the recruits in the next month, and we will have a discussion between ourselves on who to pick. Good luck!

OFFICIAL INFECTED DUELIST DORM HEAD
MEMBER OF THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS DORM WARS TEAM
---------------------------------

Nothing great in this world is meant to stay. R.I.P my cat Mason.

"Think past the old tales. They are but stories created by your forefathers to explain our departure. Kernels of truth exist within them, yes, but buried within a field of deceptions."
-Zeratul

d2time

Sounds cool, Interested

Twio12

I would be honored to be your Babs Seed.

Sig by Solarfall.

Shadowthehedgehog1

I am interested.

My new theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYuSfi6j2E8

Spoiler:

DengakuMan

Administrator
THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN DECIDED. Due to t3`s sad resignation, we have been forced to appoint 2 canidates. And the results:

-SShadowthehedgehog1 will be taking over the position of Applebloom.
-The position of Babs Seed will be appointed by a classic Duel, Twio vs. D2time, to determine the substitute of the CMC. If convienent, i will require screenshots of the duel. The duelist who shows the support, strength and kindness of a champion will gain the title of substitute.

OFFICIAL INFECTED DUELIST DORM HEAD
MEMBER OF THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS DORM WARS TEAM
---------------------------------

Nothing great in this world is meant to stay. R.I.P my cat Mason.

"Think past the old tales. They are but stories created by your forefathers to explain our departure. Kernels of truth exist within them, yes, but buried within a field of deceptions."
-Zeratul

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum