Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DTD Celebration Tourney.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DTD Celebration Tourney. Empty DTD Celebration Tourney. Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Shadowthehedgehog1

Shadowthehedgehog1

A new tournament is going to be starting soon. This is a tournament to celebrate the new academy edits. This tournament is JustAnotherDuelist's idea.

Edit: Duelist can you post your details of the tournament along with the challonge link.

2DTD Celebration Tourney. Empty Re: DTD Celebration Tourney. Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:50 pm

JustAnotherDuelist

JustAnotherDuelist
GFX Designer

http://challonge.com/raitddehvt

Please read over the rules carefully. Team Registrations can be posted below.

3DTD Celebration Tourney. Empty Re: DTD Celebration Tourney. Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:51 pm

benren

So is registration actually ending on the 25th? I wouldn't mind an auto-finals berth, but itd be a pretty silly tournament

4DTD Celebration Tourney. Empty Re: DTD Celebration Tourney. Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:17 pm

JustAnotherDuelist

JustAnotherDuelist
GFX Designer

We are trying to get as many people as possible to join, and if there are not enough people extending the deadline may be necessary.

5DTD Celebration Tourney. Empty Re: DTD Celebration Tourney. Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:27 pm

JustAnotherDuelist

JustAnotherDuelist
GFX Designer

Due to a lack of members, the registration deadline will be extended for 2 more days. If nobody will enter within that time, the rules will be modified to accommodate 1v1 matches.

6DTD Celebration Tourney. Empty Re: DTD Celebration Tourney. Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:08 pm

JustAnotherDuelist

JustAnotherDuelist
GFX Designer

The tournament has started. Check for brackets here.

7DTD Celebration Tourney. Empty Re: DTD Celebration Tourney. Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:09 pm

MrTwinkeys

MrTwinkeys

so, are there set times for these duels or...... what?

8DTD Celebration Tourney. Empty Re: DTD Celebration Tourney. Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:42 pm

JustAnotherDuelist

JustAnotherDuelist
GFX Designer

There are no set times, as people are not exactly on all the time.

9DTD Celebration Tourney. Empty Re: DTD Celebration Tourney. Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:08 am

benren

justanotherduelist, when are you online? i'm in hawaii so i'll be on a weird schedule, probably only be able to be on in the mornings or late at night until the 3rd, but its easier to know when you'll be on again

10DTD Celebration Tourney. Empty Re: DTD Celebration Tourney. Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:20 pm

JustAnotherDuelist

JustAnotherDuelist
GFX Designer

I'm mostly on during the afternoon, but I may not be able to duel for quite some time because I have no deck at this moment :/

Plus, I still have to work on stuff such as forum pictures, updating the change log, etc.

If I am really occupied, I may have to opt myself out of the tournament.

Note: Since there is no reward for the tournament, i'll just make it right now.

The winner gets their own chatbox room.

Post your duel results here and i'll enter them into the brackets.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum