Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm all out of juice on this one

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm all out of juice on this one Empty I'm all out of juice on this one Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:10 am

Light Of Judgment

Light Of Judgment

Ok, so my deck has a tendency to pump out an unseemly number of monsters to the banished zone. The problem? Once they're there I can't do anything with them. This is a design flaw. I request a list of cards that will let me take my monsters to the field or at least to my hand.

Much Obliged

2I'm all out of juice on this one Empty Re: I'm all out of juice on this one Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:57 am

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

I think we should see the deck before assuming. Can you please show the deck so we can see what were dealing with here?

3I'm all out of juice on this one Empty Re: I'm all out of juice on this one Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:26 am

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Have you considered return from the different demension. Limited, very useful. theres also a card that's basically like call of the haunted for banished dark monsters. I can't remember the name but I think it had "dark demension" in it.

4I'm all out of juice on this one Empty Re: I'm all out of juice on this one Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:56 am

Light Of Judgment

Light Of Judgment

t3st3rd3ck wrote:Have you considered return from the different demension. Limited, very useful. theres also a card that's basically like call of the haunted for banished dark monsters. I can't remember the name but I think it had "dark demension" in it.

Found the card. Most of the banished monsters were dark so very useful thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum