Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gogogo Zombie's

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gogogo Zombie's Empty Gogogo Zombie's Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:54 pm

darkmaster1415

my gogogo zombie deck https://i.imgur.com/82078RZ.png

2Gogogo Zombie's Empty Re: Gogogo Zombie's Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:22 am

NinjaBasket

NinjaBasket

Looks pretty solid to me...how well has it been running?
All i would say is maybe consider siding Il Blud. he's a decent beater plus a Reborn every turn. Could be useful.

3Gogogo Zombie's Empty Re: Gogogo Zombie's Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:15 pm

d2time

d2time

Looks good. Maybe summoner monks instead of the tinplates

4Gogogo Zombie's Empty Re: Gogogo Zombie's Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:00 pm

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

It seems fine, but what about the ZW included? It doesnt make much sense to me to run a ZW in a gogogo zombie deck, even if you use utopia heavily.

5Gogogo Zombie's Empty Re: Gogogo Zombie's Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:52 pm

JustAnotherDuelist

JustAnotherDuelist
GFX Designer

Alright, let's get started xD:

First of all, maxing 3 Gogogo Ghosts is mandatory as it is a DARK Zombie. Gogogo Ghost has amazing synergy in the Deck from Zombie support and dead draws less than Gogogo Giant.

Second, Caius is pretty random in here as you will rarely Tribute Summon, as this Deck is dedicated to Rank 4 Xyz Monsters.

Third, Spirit Reaper should be sided. It is not a card you usually main in the Deck, even if you use Creature Swap.

Fourth, Creature swap should be taken out. you rarely will have to use it and it is better to use your resources Xyz Summoning.

Fifth, Trap Cards are largely unneeded in this Deck. This Deck is basically a turbo/aggro deck, and you don't want to spend your time making backrow when you can go spam Xyz Monsters.

Sixth, get rid of the ZW. Dengakuman explained that, so I don't really have to say anything. Having a hard to summon Level 5 that eats up your Normal Summon is just unneeded.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum