Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Tutor Program? Tourguides?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Tutor Program? Tourguides? Empty A Tutor Program? Tourguides? Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:31 am

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Hello,

1) I've been spending a lot of time tutoring students at the academy and I was wondering if we could get some form of extra credit for both the tutor and the tutee. Maybe some way to record it or a board to record it on?

2) Also as tester I typically show everyone I recruit and test around the academy but I was wondering if we could have a volunteer list for tour-guides.

If someone wants to be a tour-guide and answer questions about the academy they don't necessarily need to be a tester or admin. (all a tour-guide would do is help new students by showing them what each board is for, what they should do first, and answering their questions).

2A Tutor Program? Tourguides? Empty Re: A Tutor Program? Tourguides? Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Kagami Hiiragi

Kagami Hiiragi

Typically as a tester, alongside most other positions on a forum, it's all volunteer work. Its the same with DN. However as the forum progresses I'm sure different rewards will become available.

I had a thought just now actually. If we had some sort of points system that you get from dueling or completing missions and whatnot. Dragonblade would have to be the one to do this haha. I don't have the forum powers to.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum