You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Twio12

Twio12

...or they can use it all next turn? It's not like you discard your entire hand to the grave at the end phase. The fact of the matter is that a first turn judgment day leads to a second turn priestess and enormous hand advantage for the rest of the duel.

Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) - Page 2 Adsadad

Sig by Solarfall.

Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) - Page 2 Images2d Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) - Page 2 Wpfjmag
Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) - Page 2 40e32d309baa48e9ad314ed

27Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:11 pm

JustAnotherDuelist

JustAnotherDuelist
GFX Designer
I know that this card is basically rekindling/wind-up herp derp all over again, but there are reasons why I don't necessarily think its useful.

1) you don't get good hands all the time. This card can actually clog and make it less playable.

2) There are too many outs to this card, as well as the other cards i nthe deck, such as TKRO, Droll and Lock Bird, etc.

3)It relies too much on the opponent's response. If you end your turn and the opponent goes wind-up swarm on you, there really is no point to having a bunch of spell cards in your hand.

Although, this card is pretty hack and should be banned, just like Wind-up Carrier and Brionac. I just have different preferences on what to use.

Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) - Page 2 TYbwMCR

28Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:38 am

flame61

flame61
I got some suggestions on banning some new broke decks that are out. here is list of them there broke. (look these decks up): harpies lady's, fire king, mermail al., chaos dragons, elemental dragons and rescue rabbit decks. hope you consider my suggestions Smile

29Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:53 am

yaden_yuki96

yaden_yuki96
I think its fair

Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) - Page 2 Jadenyuki_zpsb32bdb45
Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) - Page 2 Jaden3_zps77582a3a

30Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:12 am

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator
yaden_yuki96 wrote:I think its fair

Think whats fair? the original ban list? someones idea? Need some context cause lot of ideas flowing

Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) - Page 2 12Qzu

31Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:21 am

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator
Now actively under staff discussion.

32Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion on banlist (PLEASE READ) on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:51 am

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator
All of your suggestions are now displayed in staff meeting. Staff is encouraged to read this and it's linked. I've read all your arguments thoroughly. Thank you for your input guys, it is very useful.

If you would direct the same energy now to the acads new look global announcement we can start making headway on the GFX and layout. Soon the Sidebar will be updated to more frequent locations. yay!

(PS, I will have the links fixed to both the staff meeting [to staff] and GP spreadsheet asap)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum