You are not connected. Please login or register

Buying decks :)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Buying decks :) Empty Buying decks :) on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:55 am

`FuNgky

from the past academies I went to I noticed there is a DECK SHOP where you buy a deck for GP(or whatever the currency is)

example:

Chaos Anti-Meta:(50GP)
blablalbalba not like any other chaos anti-meta I use. blabalbalbalbla.(just any introduction or statement which incites the urge of any ygo player out there to buy the deck) (also do not include the contents of the deck lol so that they won't just copy it)
when someone buys it, the creator of the deck just simply pm the buyer the recipe of the deck

well that's all...

P.S: I dont know if we have this already or Im just blind

2Buying decks :) Empty Re: Buying decks :) on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:30 am

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator
Yeah a deck shop was up in last staff meeting. It went up to a vote, and failed 1 to 7 so I don't think this will pass anytime soon.

We're building a deck swapping center for people who like trading recipes for people who like that sort of thing. But it's going to be untied to GP and strictly voluntary. We want you guys to make your own decks. It's fun to play with someone elses build but it doesn't really show your progress. I think thats how most of the staff feels.

Buying decks :) 12Qzu

3Buying decks :) Empty Re: Buying decks :) on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:43 pm

Twio12

Twio12
Understandable, however it would be good to get new ways to earn GP. At the moment I basically only do Missions and Gamble Matches. There haven't been that many new mission lately and, although I this will sound like I'm being cocky, other players are starting to get tired of me taking their GP Razz

Buying decks :) Adsadad

Sig by Solarfall.

Buying decks :) Images2d Buying decks :) Wpfjmag
Buying decks :) 40e32d309baa48e9ad314ed

4Buying decks :) Empty Re: Buying decks :) on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:59 pm

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator
You can get it through RP, Tutorial center, deck building workshop, deck constructor, Sub staff work (testers, judges, need to pass the test of course), being a tour guide, classes, exams, leagues, and fan fiction,

More to come such as daily tournaments and new types of HG games. So essentially there are more ways. Try exploring those (some like leagues may not have opened yet, but there certainly is an abundance of ways. With more being cooked up in the kitchen.)

I still maintain the fastest way to gain GP is to do one general challenge a day, single format and just record everything in the replies. At one time I can log on and see about 12 acad students. That's a min of 24 GP and a max of 48 GP.

Buying decks :) 12Qzu

5Buying decks :) Empty Re: Buying decks :) on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Twio12

Twio12
Oh cool can I get paid for being a tester please? The bit about daily tournaments sounds good. Ok I'll give that a try, thanks.

Buying decks :) Adsadad

Sig by Solarfall.

Buying decks :) Images2d Buying decks :) Wpfjmag
Buying decks :) 40e32d309baa48e9ad314ed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum