Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PWO: Pokemon World Online

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PWO: Pokemon World Online Empty PWO: Pokemon World Online Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:00 pm

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

WANTED

Author
Alive Only
Reward: 5 GP
Crimes: Not yet having written
SAO/Pokémon Fanfiction

2PWO: Pokemon World Online Empty Re: PWO: Pokemon World Online Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:12 pm

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

Plot: Someone Creates a world using the SEED package that causes Yui to transfer over, something theoretically impossible for an AI that runs on full Cardinal.
When Kirito and the gang transfer over to get her back, they find something completely unexpected, a world full of positive emotions, Rivalry, Friendship, even Love. This world is full of creatures that you can pair up with to fight, play, even make beautiful artwork with, and who you can merge with, each with their own personal combat style, Ala my avatar.
Where is Yui, why did she transfer over, and will she want to go back?

3PWO: Pokemon World Online Empty Re: PWO: Pokemon World Online Fri May 17, 2013 10:42 pm

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

Um, hello?
Authors?

4PWO: Pokemon World Online Empty Re: PWO: Pokemon World Online Fri May 17, 2013 11:14 pm

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

The point is to create your own fan fiction here. Just like collaboration with artists you'll find people generally want to work on their own stuff. You want to try to get someone to write your ideas, be my guest. Also the reward is higher for this area. See the new student center for more info.

5PWO: Pokemon World Online Empty Re: PWO: Pokemon World Online Fri May 17, 2013 11:17 pm

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

That is what I am paying, they will earn more for its completion

6PWO: Pokemon World Online Empty Re: PWO: Pokemon World Online Fri May 17, 2013 11:18 pm

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Alright, then addition to usual reward GP will be transferred from your account.

7PWO: Pokemon World Online Empty Re: PWO: Pokemon World Online Fri May 17, 2013 11:23 pm

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

OK!, but only if/when the did is made, I will eventually tire of this waiting game and give the project to someone else, deadline for acceptance is 4th of July

8PWO: Pokemon World Online Empty Re: PWO: Pokemon World Online Fri May 17, 2013 11:23 pm

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

*fic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]