Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battle Dome

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Battle Dome Empty Battle Dome Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:52 pm

! Michael

Hello I am ! Michael, I have an idea which I would love to bring to light - "The Battle Dome" The battle dome can be a chance to allow people to prove their skill, compete against others and build rapports with other academy members. I propose that we welcome this opportunity to help the further expansion of our precious Academy.

How the battle Dome will work if approved: There will be a post one week prior to the Battle Domes starting point to give time for members of the Academy to sign up. Each player will get 3 lives! When all 3 lives are depleted, you will be out however each life represents a point. By defeating someone and taking away one of their lives (points) you gain said life. The last 5 remaining members will then have their points counted and the one of the 5 with the least will be eliminated. The final stage of this Dome will be a battle against the top 4 remaining members of the Battle Dome.

Rules:
1. Abusiveness will not be tolerated and will be treat as an instant forfeit.
2. One deck must be used throughout to avoid anti decks.
3. Disconnects will count as game losses and not match losses however to prevent loopholes; the person whom disconnects must make a conscious effort to carry out the remainder of the duel or it will lead to a forfeit.
4. If a competitor is inactive for 3 days or more they instantly forfeit.
5. The most important rule! Have fun!

Banlist: Pure burn decks of any variant and Exodia decks. (Burn cards are allowed just not in excess)
All other cards and decks are allowed as long as they're within the Konami banlist regulations.

I hope that everyone likes the sound of "The Battle Dome" and shows their support in the creation of a new exciting aspect of the Academy.

Thank you.

"The cards don't make the player, the player makes the cards."

Last edited by ! Michael on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Battle Dome Empty Re: Battle Dome Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:54 pm

TonyBest

TonyBest

Not a bad idea. I support

3Battle Dome Empty Re: Battle Dome Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:02 pm

!^-^! !Darcia! !^-^!

!^-^! !Darcia! !^-^!

I love the idea, i think it would add more activity within the league coz for alot of us like me we are in halt in the kanto challenge as its hard to find trainers and we have the occasion tournaments so yeh you have my support =]

4Battle Dome Empty Re: Battle Dome Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:40 am

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

I like the idea in general, give me time to put something together based off this. We've already decided to get rid of most leagues given how hard it's been to organize and this could be a good replacement.

5Battle Dome Empty Re: Battle Dome Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:25 pm

! Michael

I'm glad that you like the idea and would love for you to bring it to life. I assure you with the activity rules it would prevent players from getting fed up waiting for their duels like TonyBest who is still waiting to finish that tourny from ages back! Also I feel that from limiting decks like burn and exodia people will be encouraged to use original fair designs.

"Under the wing of a strong leader, cowardness cannot survive"

6Battle Dome Empty Re: Battle Dome Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:26 pm

!^-^! !Darcia! !^-^!

!^-^! !Darcia! !^-^!

I think that this idea would help to revolutionise the academy. It is good to see my rival working so hard to help make the academy more enjoyable for the rest of us and would like to offer my expertise and experience as both a duelist and a rival. However, don't think that because this Dome is your idea that you will be the champion! That's rightfully my title!

- "I'm saying that it is not safe to point guns"

7Battle Dome Empty Re: Battle Dome Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:36 pm

d2time

d2time

Great idea. Sounds awesome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum