Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I guess I'm dorm leader? I'll do my best.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Hello all fellow Cursed Pride students. I just got appointed as dorm leader, meaning even if I make top 4 in the opening Tourny, you are all going to be stuck with me. Smile (Unless you entered in time to join the opening tourny. The best of luck to Baseball man and Daiomed).

There are a lot of great duelists in Cursed Pride, It's a little intimidating to be your "leader." As I've had many close matches, many butt whoopings, and many fun conversations with you and met many duelists I consider better then me. But I'm also very surprised and heartened how popular this academy has become in such a short amount of time.

The other day I asked a friend to join after she had a bad experience with another user on DN who joked about a matter of life and death at her expense. After the matter was settled I invited her to join. She told me she had a bad experience with dorms and has since been put off the idea. It pains me to hear because I've had a similar experience before I joined the dojo.

It's no secret that there are a lot of people who take children's card games WAY to seriously on DN. I'm sure everyone on this forum can name at least one negative experience😢. I don't want this dojo to have any mean spirited behavior, we were founded on the principal of respecting our opponents. Lets have our Dorm set an example for the rest of the academy. I hope we all can create a safe space where all students beginners and advanced can feel safe to experiment and grow as duelists. Lets always be respectful in our interactions with others, helpful to our underclassmen, and prove that being a great person is better then being a great duelists.

If you're new to Cursed Pride PM your fellow students on DN, feel free to contact me or any of the other admins with questions. Get dueling, practicing, experimenting and above all having fun. I hope to have many good games with all of you.

Lightvaqate

t3st3rd3ck wrote: I don't want this dojo to have any mean spirited behavior, we were founded on the principal of respecting our opponents.

But some are stupid O_O

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Lightvaqate wrote:
t3st3rd3ck wrote: I don't want this dojo to have any mean spirited behavior, we were founded on the principal of respecting our opponents.

But some are stupid O_O

My rule of thumb is respect them until you are disrespected. I am being serious, lets have no behavioral problems in this dojo and especially this dorm.

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

I mean, my students being like this at first, I get. But cursed pride? NOOO. Unacceptable for duelists of your caliber to talk like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum