Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update 1

What do you think?

Update 1 I_vote_lcap100%Update 1 I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Update 1 I_vote_lcap0%Update 1 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Update 1 Empty Update 1 Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:55 pm

JustAnotherDuelist

JustAnotherDuelist
GFX Designer

This thread will be used to list any new features to the forum. This is still in construction so please be patient.
Post your comments below.

New Features

Post Numbering
Posts will now be numbered. The first post is #1, the second post is #2, etc. This will make it easier to refer to previous posts.

New PM Notification System
A new system to notify you of PMs has been added to the dojo. Every 15 seconds, the page will check if you have any new messages, and immediately display a pop-up on the top-right corner of the screen.

Modified Text Editor
Features not used in the text editor, such as the font, code, and YouTube Buttons have been removed. WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) mode has been permanently removed, and any text formatting will be shown in the form of BBCodes. Also, you are now not allowed to use the full editor unless you are posting a new topic. Note: You may experience a small redirect with the text editor. This is normal. If WYSIWYG Mode is still available, continue refreshing until it works.

New DTD Menu
There is a new DTD Menu. The menu will be on the top-right corner of the screen next to the banner. This menu is only available to DTD members.
Right now there is only one link. More links will be added later.

New Chatbox Features
New chatbox features have been added: Memberlist Toggle and Chatbox Quote. Memberlist Toggle allows you to toggle the memberlist in the chatbox. This will make it easier to focus on the chatbox and give you a wider area to read posts more effectively. Chatbox Quote allows you to quote posts in the chatbox.

Removed Features

The Toolbar
The toolbar has been removed. You will no longer have real-time notifications.

Visitor Messages Text Editor
The text editor for visitor messages has been removed. If you do no not know what it is, click here. Visitor Messages aren't used often so this feature will be removed. Also, the text editor was found to conflict with other features of the academy.

Removed Chatbox Features
Certain chatbox features were removed. They include the Poke System With Notifications and  the "Open Upon New Message" User Option. These are features not really needed and have been removed.

These are the new/removed features for the academy. Some features were retained, such as the like system and no subject PMs. Changes to graphics will be posted below.

Last edited by JustAnotherDuelist on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 11 times in total

2Update 1 Empty Re: Update 1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:53 pm

JustAnotherDuelist

JustAnotherDuelist
GFX Designer

To give comments, click here.

Graphic Changes

The Navigation Bar
The navigation bar has been modified. The size of the text box has been increased and a hover effect has been added.
Post Profile
An inset effect has been added to the post profile, making it easier to distinguish the post profile and the actual post.
Chatbox Background
A generic background color has been added as the background for the chatbox. This is only temporary.
Text Editor
The default font color for the text editor has been changed to black, making it easier to read what you are typing. Text will still be gray in the actual post.
Quote Boxes
Quote boxes are now styled to make them stand out from normal text more than before.

This concludes the change log. This change log is subject to change so stay updated by reading this thread periodically.

3Update 1 Empty Re: Update 1 Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:02 pm

JustAnotherDuelist

JustAnotherDuelist
GFX Designer

Notice

Update 1.1 will soon begin. Please give suggestions for the next update below.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]