Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Character Template

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Character Template Empty Character Template Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:30 am

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Post in this forum to submit a character for approval. Follow the template and don't add or subtract options unless they are optional.

I don't think I have to get into whats appropriate for character creation. Rules here are the same as RP board, and the Dojo in general.

Make the titles of your new topic "Name = (Character name)"
Example: t3st3rd3ck = Red

{
Name: (you can give your full name or just your first)

Dorm: (your characters Dorm is the same as the dorm you are placed in. If you place in a retest tourny and move up, so does your character.)

Allignment: Chose your alignment from the classic 3x3 grid <Lawful, Neutral, Chaotic> x <Good, Neutral, Evil>

*graphic optional*

History:

Personality:

*optional* Favorite card:

Awards: (if you place 3rd or higher in a tournament, you win an award. Please make sure this field is in your profile, even if you leave it blank.)

Deck Recipies: (Listing is optional as some people like to keep there deck lists private, don't write out every card in your deck, just your nickname for it).

Status: (if you are a dorm head or hold any special status in the academy post it here. If you have not dealt with it in the RP your post not cannon next to his status. My profile was reccently made a dorm head for example, but at time of posting that doesn't make sense for my profile, so I'll do so in my example below till it is dealt with. Then I will edit my profile to reflect that this change.)

(Please make sure this field is in your profile, even if you leave it blank.)

Recent Character development: (Leave blank at time of character creation. As your character plays through campaigns they may change in ways not mentioned in your profile. Add that stuff here, and delete and replace it with new stuff that takes it's place with editing while you go)

(Please make sure this field is in your profile, even if you leave it blank.)
}

A modified version of my profile is here as an example.

Name: Red

Dorm: Cursed Pride

Alignment: Lawful Good

Character Template 36146_10

Brief History: Red was born to a loving normal family. No one in his family was a duelist or knew much about the game but he had a neighbor who played in the minor leagues and taught at an early age as his babysitter. The two grew close until he disappeared. At age 10 he decided to become a professional duelist and teacher, so he could honor his instructors memory. When he was 16 he tried to enter kaibia's academy but his parents forbid it, concerned for his future. Determined, he continued playing and seeing his skills his parents agreed to enroll him in a more local academy with a good reputation. He lives in the dorms but commutes regularly to visit his mother, father, and little sister.

Personality: Red is very friendly and always happy to help new players, as it reminds him of his time with his first instructor. He cares more about fair play than winning, and loves to learn new cards and combos (even if he loses to them). He believes more in careful planning and strategy then in "the heart of the cards" but carries no ill feelings towards the belief. The heart of the cards is the one thing he and his first instructor disagreed about, but they always respected the others point of view.

Awards: Dojo Direct Damage Tournament 3rd place

Deck Recipies: Dark NecroNecro

Status: Head of Cursed Pride (Not yet cannon), tester (Not yet cannon)

Recent Character development:

Last edited by t3st3rd3ck on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:40 pm; edited 8 times in total

2Character Template Empty Credit to Korpin210 Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:14 am

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Korpin210 has suggested an optional addition to the template for those of you who want more detail. If you chose to include this information, please place it between your age and dorm in the original template.

Race:
Eyes:
Hair:
Weight:
Skin:
Physical build:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum