Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How this forum works

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How this forum works Empty How this forum works Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:49 am

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Pitch your ideas for story lines as new topics in this forum, see if others are interested. Remember you don't want your story to focus on solely on you. Give a rough outline of your story. You can choose to play as the GM(Game Master) or a player. A GM's job is to guide the players through the story, while being adaptable and not making the experience inorganic. Players get to have their characters in the game and react to the stories as they unfold.

Remember to use Kagami Hiiragi's format and have a player cap in the title that fills up when people enroll. [0/5], [3/5] and [FULL], stuff like that. A GM is not counted in the player cap, but is necessary before you launch your campaign in the main Role playing forum.

Last edited by t3st3rd3ck on Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

2How this forum works Empty Re: How this forum works Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:50 pm

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

Sounds good.

3How this forum works Empty i got an idea Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:06 pm

patrickx31

yugioh:Zombie Duelists!
if you guys like the concept,i'll give more story(sorry,i have low self esteem so i don't wanna write the story if it gets rejected.

4How this forum works Empty Re: How this forum works Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:25 pm

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

patrickx31 wrote:yugioh:Zombie Duelists!
if you guys like the concept,i'll give more story(sorry,i have low self esteem so i don't wanna write the story if it gets rejected.

Don't be nervous Patrick, just give it a shot. Make sure you read Kagami's rules before you try recruiting. Also you do not pitch ideas in this sticky note, you create a new topic in this forum. I'll be closing this note now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum