Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Help]Dark Magician Deck

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Help]Dark Magician Deck Empty [Help]Dark Magician Deck Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:11 pm

JustAnotherDuelist

JustAnotherDuelist
GFX Designer

[Help]Dark Magician Deck Ixn4dYY

I feel like something is missing from this deck (and no its not dark magician girl).

Main combo using this deck is using Goblindbergh and Armageddon Knight/Prisma to dump Dark Magician to the grave, then retrieve it with Daigusto.

Comment, Rate, give Criticism, etc.

Screenshots Using Deck:

2[Help]Dark Magician Deck Empty Re: [Help]Dark Magician Deck Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:21 pm

d2time

d2time

Have you considered ancient rules or summoner's art? As well as a dark magic curtain? What do you do if you draw that Dark Magician?

3[Help]Dark Magician Deck Empty Re: [Help]Dark Magician Deck Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:06 pm

JustAnotherDuelist

JustAnotherDuelist
GFX Designer

It's a dead draw, i guess. I never ran those 2 cards because it's a waste of deck space and I found that I send them to the grave really fast.

4[Help]Dark Magician Deck Empty Re: [Help]Dark Magician Deck Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:52 pm

d2time

d2time

What about duality?

5[Help]Dark Magician Deck Empty Re: [Help]Dark Magician Deck Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:33 am

benren

I'd say do some combination of these:
-2 safe zone
-2 champion's vigilance
-1 gagaga magician
-1 mirror force
-3 goblindbergh
-2 armageddon knight
-1 miracle fusion
-1 elemental hero the shining

+2 pot of duality
+3 kagetokage
+2 dark grepher
+1 dark hole
+1 solemn warning
+3 maxx "c"
+1 elemental hero escurido
+1 abyss dweller

6[Help]Dark Magician Deck Empty Re: [Help]Dark Magician Deck Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Twio12

Twio12

You definitely want 1 Black Magic Curtain in there, helps you out a lot in tight situations. Also I would take out Goblindberg, replace them with maybe 2 Kagetokage. Also I highly recommend testing out 2 Gravekeeper's Spy. Great engine for making Emeral.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum