Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite Yugioh Season / Episodes?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favourite Yugioh Season / Episodes? Empty Favourite Yugioh Season / Episodes? Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Jamster26

Jamster26

What is you're favourite season of Yu-Gi-Oh and do you have any episodes that you specifically enjoyed the most?

For me, it has to be the original. I gave Yugioh GX a watch, but I just couldn't emotionally invest in the characters like I could with the original.

My favourite episodes were of the Battle City Arc, where there was a four way duel between Yugi, Kaiba, Marik and Joey Wheeler. I really liked the chemistry between all of the characters.

What's your favourite?

2Favourite Yugioh Season / Episodes? Empty Original, all the way Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:38 am

Light Of Judgment

Light Of Judgment

Same thing happened to me when i tried to watch gx. Not a bad show just not as good as Yugioh. As for favorite seasons definitely the last one. When Slifer the sky Dragon gets blown out of the sky you know shit just got real.

3Favourite Yugioh Season / Episodes? Empty Re: Favourite Yugioh Season / Episodes? Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:34 am

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

My list goes: Yugioh Season 0/manga, Yugioh 5D's, Yu-gi-oh!, zexal, GX

Not that I hated GX, I just hated when they tried to involve jaden in the fate of the world. If felt like they were just trying to copy yugi.

Season 0/manga, should be obvious why I love that. He was kind of ALL games back then and psycho and it was epic,

5D's I was expecting to hate cause CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES but the character development and social status in yusei's world makes it so addictive, so much so that I like it more then Yu-Gi-Oh! (what most of you know as the original)

I like zexal more then I thought I would. They copied the 3 previous protagonists though:
yugi's element = astral
jaden's element = personality
yusei's element = underdog status

Edit: Ok if Yuma has a satisfying arc I could really get into this. Lol'd hard at super sayian tho.

Love Yu-gi-oh! same as everyone else.

Last edited by t3st3rd3ck on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

4Favourite Yugioh Season / Episodes? Empty Re: Favourite Yugioh Season / Episodes? Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:51 am

Light Of Judgment

Light Of Judgment

I like gx I Really do. But its success was more in its school feel. Probably the same appeal that harry potter has. That first season with the sacred beast was just stupid. At the end I was left feeling "ok, but so what?"

5Favourite Yugioh Season / Episodes? Empty im fav...you may not like it Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:43 am

patrickx31

Favorite season was the original and waking the dragons arc for 2 reasons...
1.Dragon fusing with the crush card virus was epic to me
2.FINALLY,Yugi lost cause someone else got the Heart of the Cards moment and kicked Yugi's butt

6Favourite Yugioh Season / Episodes? Empty Re: Favourite Yugioh Season / Episodes? Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:42 am

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Totally agree with Light Of Judgement. I like gx, but the more they "raised the stakes" the more I facepalmed. I feel that show could have found a better niche with light hearted fun misadventures and maybe 10 eps max a season where they dip into the shadow realm and stuff. I haven't finished yet though. Mid way through season 3 and downloading season 4 dubbed. I am kind of interested in all the Supreme King stuff and hope that all pans out interesting.

7Favourite Yugioh Season / Episodes? Empty Re: Favourite Yugioh Season / Episodes? Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:16 pm

Allenby

Allenby

Season zero. Their was more connection to the characters and moment. And yami was kewler in season 0. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum