Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recruiting for "Yugioh: Zombie Duelists!" [6/6]FULL

+3
Destinyruler
t3st3rd3ck
patrickx31
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

patrickx31

yugioh:Zombie Duelists!
if you guys like the concept,i'll give more story(sorry,i have low self esteem so i don't wanna write the story if it gets rejected.
I'll get the storyline info by the end of the night.

Last edited by patrickx31 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Recruiting for "Yugioh: Zombie Duelists!" [6/6]FULL Empty This is the storyline Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:07 am

patrickx31

One day,a student from the infected dorm went to the forbidden temple ruins and comes across an ancient book and before he knew it,a dark aura enveloped him and turned him into a zombie duelist! He forced dueled anyone he can find to the degree that by the time people really notice,mostly everyone from each dorm was zombiefied. Will the survivors of this apocalypse be able to turn everyone back,or will they too become zombies?

p.s I'll be a character in this story so I need a GM,so anyone who wants to be GM in the story,get at me on dn,pm me,or maybe at the chatbox

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Looks really cool, but could you change the title of the post? Make it "Recruiting for (insert campaign name here) [1/?]" with the "?" representing the player cap. For example my campaign is titled "Recruiting for The Students Arrive in the Dojo [FULL]."

Unless you've already recruited through DN already every post tittle begins at [1/5], and progresses to the level cap ([2/5] with 2 players, [3/5]... [FULL]) as space fills up. When your board is full and you have a GM, the GM will post on the main RP forum with your campaign as the title, and that will start the game.

Korpin210 has offered to GM this game, so that is covered. Remember since it's your idea to coordinate with him about what you would want and be flexable and open to change

4Recruiting for "Yugioh: Zombie Duelists!" [6/6]FULL Empty i like the idea of this Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:55 am

Destinyruler

im defantily game for some zombie actoin and i love the idea first rp so this being here is great

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

Im game, assuming I can play as Daniel. I think this would be interesting: a zombie outbreak instantly after the story starts would be very interesting for students...mehehe...

Last edited by DengakuMan on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

DengakuMan wrote:Im game, assuming I can play as Solan. I think this would be interesting: a zombie outbreak instantly after the story starts would be very interesting for students...mehehe...

Yeah you can, that's why I made it a self contained universe.

Pat I'm updating your title to include DengakuMan

d2time

d2time

I'm game

8Recruiting for "Yugioh: Zombie Duelists!" [6/6]FULL Empty reply Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:42 am

KellsBelles

KellsBelles
Administrator

Seems fun count Kelley in ^^

Astral666sm

Astral666sm

Astral's in

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum