Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The students arrive at the Dojo Registration [FULL] Locked

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

EDIT: This RP is now full. Since we were able to get this off the ground there will be more RP's in the same universe so you can always sign up for the next one. We hope to see this universe grow. If you're interested in becoming involved you can still PM me and i'll try to save you a seat in next RP.

OOC:
Idea: Hello everyone, my idea for an RP is we create students who represent your profile at Dragon Dojo. If your Profile is a teacher or placed in a certain dorm your character will have the same credentials.

If you duel in the RP form, you duel in DN and post the Screenshot.

If you want to play a minor character (Another student at school, a little girl, card shop owner etc.) Please PM me either on here or DN and run your idea by me.

World Set Up:For the purposes of this RP Dragons Dojo is a duel academy that has only been around for 5 years, but has a lot of potential in it's students and teachers and a growing reputation. In this world Duel Academy's popularity is on the rise after the venture Seto Kaibia took and more academies are being created every year. Being a duelist is a stable and potentially profitable career.

Rough Schedule: At least one post a day, if that is not possible please PM me to let me know your alive and still in.

Rough Story Outline: It is the start of the year at Dragons Dojo. My character leaves his dorm missing his appointment for a tour with an instructor, that he will have to duel his way out with a teacher/staff member or be punished. What distracts my character and what adventure we get into will be decided by other players in the RP, interactions, and general flow of RP. Since this is our first attempt at a Dragons Dojo RP the story will be lighthearted adventure and no life or death stakes. If this thread takes off we can expand the story and raise the stakes more and more with each thread and shift the stories attention back and forth between different students.

Reply if you are interested.

[5/5]
Currently Enrolled in RP:
t3st3rd3ck
Kagami Hiiragi
DengakuMan
final14
andrew71888

Last edited by t3st3rd3ck on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:38 pm; edited 7 times in total

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

I`m in...seems likeit could be fun. Mine is the hyperactive dorm head of Infected Duelists- always wolfing down sugary food (similar to Stocking from PSG) and running around the dorm at high speeds. The strudents have some interesting thgeories about him (such as that hes not human but a real-life Madolche), but when it comes down to card games, he can hold his own like nobody`s business. Ironically, he wasnt assigned to Infected Duelists because he was new- hes actually one of the oldest members of the academy and ASKED fo Infected Duelists.

I wanna Join! Thx ^^

4The students arrive at the Dojo Registration [FULL] Locked Empty Sign me up Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:05 am

Im in

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum