Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MLP/YGO RP registration [1/2][2/5][2/2]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MLP/YGO RP registration [1/2][2/5][2/2] Empty MLP/YGO RP registration [1/2][2/5][2/2] Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:19 pm

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

Calling all bronies and non bronies alike, Welcome to the MLP/YGO RP, Here's the skinny winny, players who want to be just duelists can play starting the first week every other week after that, we need people to play the citizens of ponyville, if you just want to be a pony please post your OC, and you play from the second week and every other week after that, for the main players, those who play both sides, make your ponysona, and you play every week, I have direct confirmation that Red will GM this RP, so join in on the fun, and please invite players, I'm being a little ambitious here...

Pony world duels do not start until after the fifth switch into ponyville, and when they do, we need a deckmaker for the pony only characters

Last edited by ChaoXeriN on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:19 am; edited 11 times in total

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

I will only GM, i won't be playing in this one.

Need to include a player cap something like [1/5] or something.

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

Bump*

Last edited by ChaoXeriN on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

Oh yes. Im GMing AND playing in this one. Count me in for a both worlder.

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

Excelent, DengakuMan, now there are more players who can gm post as the citizens of ponyville
EDIT:Actually, Red says that you aren't supposed to do that, it's one or the other.
RE-EDIT: You have been given an exception, you're in

Last edited by ChaoXeriN on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

Dang. Oh well. Ill GM.

NinjaBasket

NinjaBasket

I guess I'll jump in as student only. Cuz why not.

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

Yer in, Ninja Basket

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

We made an exception for Den because of the two Roleplays thing. Den will be Playing in both, but GMing the pony one. I'll take up the unponylishous burden of GMing as the bead GM.

For those of you not clear this is going to be 2 intertwined campaigns.

ParallelNebulae

ParallelNebulae

I'll be a YGO-worlder only, unless instead of a pony form I can have some sort of chimera thing like that one Discord guy. That's his name, right? Discord? I think so.

Incidentally, unless otherwise stated or seen, I'll be unavailable on alternate weekends due to me visiting my internet-less dad.

11MLP/YGO RP registration [1/2][2/5][2/2] Empty Re: MLP/YGO RP registration [1/2][2/5][2/2] Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:53 am

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

Sorry, there can only be one Draconequis in MLP, and that is Discord, but you can be a ygo only

ParallelNebulae

ParallelNebulae

Alright. Fair enough.

13MLP/YGO RP registration [1/2][2/5][2/2] Empty Re: MLP/YGO RP registration [1/2][2/5][2/2] Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:27 am

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

Post here from now on!

ChaoXeriN

ChaoXeriN

Come on everypony, a little more effort please?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum