Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i have a suggestion :o

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i have a suggestion :o Empty i have a suggestion :o Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:29 am

zhero90

zhero90

well i wanted to see if u could make a rank system for the accademy. t3 said to post my idea here so here it goes. once every month or two for a week long there should be a tourney. where 2 or more admins duel all the students. (each student duels 2 admins) if they dont get there during the week u pick a rank for them. and during the match the admin asks them a few questions. they get a certain time limit. if they dont answer in the time limit for each question they dont get points for it. then at the end of the week the admins talley up the scores and get the rank. just an idea so post comments telling me if u like it or no or if u know a way to improove it Surprised

2i have a suggestion :o Empty Re: i have a suggestion :o Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:38 am

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

We're proposing a simular system in next staff meeting. When it is posted, this will be linked.

3i have a suggestion :o Empty ok thanks t3 Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:45 am

zhero90

zhero90

thanks. i really like the rank idea and i wanna see how good i actually rank agaisnt everyone else.

4i have a suggestion :o Empty Re: i have a suggestion :o Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Shadowthehedgehog1

Shadowthehedgehog1

I like this idea. Hope we can make it happen.

5i have a suggestion :o Empty thanks. :P Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:33 pm

zhero90

zhero90

ive been thinking bout this idea for a while

6i have a suggestion :o Empty Re: i have a suggestion :o Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:34 am

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

So have we. It was Kagami Hiiragi's idea originally so she's going to propose the rank system.

7i have a suggestion :o Empty yay for kagami then :o Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:38 pm

zhero90

zhero90

Surprised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum