Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Academy Vs. Academy Motivational Speech

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Academy Vs. Academy Motivational Speech Empty Academy Vs. Academy Motivational Speech Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:23 pm

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

As I`m sure you all know, our first Academy Vs. Academy match is coming up. I feel like, as done in most movies, we need a motivational speech or song to go with it. Sadly, I am no songwriter OR speechwriter. So I found a solution.

Imagine any of the really good motivational speeches you have seen. You know, like from Braveheart. That was a great speech. Or the Dining In Hell speech from 300. That was Fantastic. Simply take one of those, and, in your head, adapt them to Yu-Gi-Oh. You can even do this with some speeches from My Little Pony (if you have the skill) and Yu-Gi-Oh GX (Yes, I went there). Just think of that and you will be motivated.

Darn, it, i`m a Brony, not a Motivational Speaker. Just do me- and the academy- a favor and crush the opposition between the claws of the Dragon Training Dojo.

NinjaBasket

NinjaBasket

hm. Tonight we duel in hell!

They can take our motorcycles, but they can never take....our CARD GAMES!

Aw yea, man. I'm ready >;D

ParallelNebulae

ParallelNebulae

I never cared about the metagame, and I don't recall ever calling myself a pro. I have always only dueled with the cards I enjoy. But if an enemy appears before me, I will defeat them!

We are the bones of our decks. Cards are our bodies, and combos are our blood. We have created over a thousand decks. Unknown to defeat, nor known to championship, we have withstood mockery to play countless card games, waiting for an arrival. Our whole lives were Unlimted Duel Works.
We duel. Through license of they that are called "WE DUEL", we have come. Though our decks must stomp across the base meta, we have dueled. We are not the first, but we are more than the many. OTKs shall falter in our wake. Loops shall fall flat. We are the hand of victory! We are the students of the Dojo of Dragons. We are duelists. We have come.

Fight on! Keep going... keep going... keep going! I'll keep on going! I'm gonna go until I keep it! You can trust me on that, Dojo-goers! Run forward, duelists! We must find the victory, and all it is worth - whether it be Volcanics or Worms or Inzektors, we shall gather them all into a giant deck, and duel it all over the world until it wins enough to encompass even the champions themselves. Duel with me, my friends, simply duel, and forget the loss and all the world it entails. Jumping over the spells and traps of oppression littering the games in front of us and to the sides of us, but forgetting all that is behind us, for there is only the future and extremely little else. Duel with me, my friends, keep going and duel! Duel until the Dino Rabbit users gaze behind our victory trails! 'Til the Yugitubers and the users of pojo all admire us for the champs that we are. Run forward, my friends! Run, and forget the Merlanteans and the Wind-ups (NOTE FROM ENGAKUMAN: Do not EVER insult wind-ups, they are my babies.), and all the pain that the metagamers want us to endure. For we will not need endure - for we paved the paths to the most delicious deck the world has ever encountered! It will not bring us our end, but our future will bring us more future! Duel, my friends! Duel, my friends, as pixel-men.

We are Dragon Training Dojo. We are myriad. We do not concede. We do not rage quit.

Our opponents entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to curbstomp everybody, and that nobody was going to beat them. At Dueling Network, WC2011, YGOPro, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind!

The moment our foes signed in to Dueling Network, they sealed their fates. Entrusting their fates to their cards, they cling to a dim hope. Yet, by these duels the truth will be revealed! Beyond this path lies an absolute end! It matters not who they are! Defeat awaits them!

Paraphrased from quotes by Zero, Archer, Gregg Landsman, Samuel Tanguay, Anonymous, Sir Arthur Harris and Nyx. Hope you like it! :3

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

Quite a speech. If you need to feel inspired, remember the above. I`m not one for giving speeches.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum