Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our first acad v acad match signup sheet (sign up before march 7th)

+19
edo001
darkmaster1415
HAIRDO
Konamaru
ParallelNebulae
RioKamishiro
JustAnotherDuelist
`FuNgky
d2time
QuiteaGAmer
Light Of Judgment
Korpin210
DengakuMan
NinjaBasket
Shadowthehedgehog1
flame61
LiLMewmew
Twio12
t3st3rd3ck
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

[EDIT: KellsBelles has kindly taken over my position of tournament organizer when dealing with ECA, I will however still be helping organize on this site.

Anyone who has yet to play their games. Please see this link: https://dragontrainingdojo.forumotion.com/t730-a-guide-on-recording-your-acad-v-acad-matches-provided-by-dnmn12-of-the-eca

Please do as it says.]

Ok, our first academy vs academy match is being set up. The rules are simple, you have until the end of march to play your games. The matches will be announced and start on march 7th.

If you think you might forget about this game or disappear until the deadline DO NOT SIGN UP. It will count as a loss on our side.

Rules
-You may not sign up if we are waiting on you to finish either a choas wars game, or you are holding up a retest tourny.
-Do not switch decks, even if you have to quit and come back another time. Do not edit the deck. Put simply, start a match with a deck, finish that match with that deck.
-In your reply include your dorm and avalibility. This is very important for organization
-You will play people in an equivalent dorm. If most people from your dorm win their match, your dorm is considered to have won the match. If most people from your dorm lose their match, your dorm is considered to have lost their match.
-Dorm leaders will fight other dorm leaders in special matches unconnected to their dorms.
-One disconnect is allowed from either party. ONLY ONE. So if you do it again it counts as a loss. If you have a bad connection, I really suggest going somewhere with good wifi, like starbucks to play your match.
-If any bad behavior happens please screenshot everything. Remember, we can't just take your word for it.
-Remember to say gl and hf, and gg as you are representing the DTD.
-Spots are given on a first come, first serve basis. So if 8 ID's sign up here, and 3 ID's sign up for the other academy, only the first 3 will be picked. The last 5 may be called in to sub if one of the official players disappears or drags their feet.
-As always record the scores as replies to this thread complete with screenshots.

Special matches
Founder v founder
shadowthehedgehog1 VS Nightwarrior66 (2-1 win for DTD)

SG head VS Choas Black head
KellsBelles VS Jawn4evr (2-0 win for DTD)

CP head VS Majestic Red head
t3st3rd3ck V Ayzee (2-0 win for DTD)

PS Head (Sub) VS Starlight Silver Head
Paulo64 V super_lee50 (2-0 win for DTD)

ID Head VS Yellow Gadget head
DengakuMan VS Bombay17 (2-0 win for DTD)

Banlist for this event

YOUR EXTRA DECK IS NOT RESTRICTED BY THIS BANLIST

-Burn
-Deck out
-Exodia and other instant win conditions
-Six Sam
-E-dragon
-Rescue Rabbit
-Dark World
-Wind up
-Inzektor
-Chaos of all variants (Cards like Eclipse Wyvern, BLS-EOTB, LightPulsar, Chaos Sorcerer, and Darkflare)
(Note: because we've gotten a lot of FAQ's on this, let me simply say Chaos requires both light and dark monsters, so cards like dad are not choas EDIT: Along side Eclipse Wyvern)
-Lightsworn
-Fire King/Fire Fist
-Mermail
-Harpie
-spellbook
-Quasar

For simplicity we're outright banning the cards seen here. (see below for what is not outright banned) Sorry if this cuts some of your favorite cards or decks, this is 2 acads compromising from 2 different view points and 2 different banlists, so, needs to be like this

Scheduled matches

DS/SG Dorm
RioKamishiro v probbins2008 (2-0 win for ECA)
d2time v dnmn12 (2-0 win for DTD)
Light of judgment v (NGOD)Lt. Apollo
Korpin210 v probbins2008 (2-0 win for DTD)
HAIRDO v Chickinfanatic (2-1 win for DTD)

CP Dorm
Twio12 v Lyokobarbossa (2-0 win for DTD)
LiLMewmew v (NGOD)leader hades
flame61 v ! tywongie -.-

PS Dorm
NinjaBasket v rising yugi brother (2-1 win for ECA)
JustAnotherDuelist v exorcistxxx (2-0 win for DTD)
ParallelNebulae v gm jack (2-0 win for ECA)
Konamaru v FLYzOr (2-1 win for DTD)

PS TIE BREAKER REP = Patrickx31

ID Dorm
QuiteaGAmer vs jjkiki

What qualifies under the absolute ban? What does not?

Sets (what qualifies as a set and is therefore absolute banned from the acad v acad match)

-Six Sam
-E-dragon
-Rescue Rabbit (specific card, absolute banned)
-Dark World
-Wind up
-Inzektor
-Chaos of all variants (Defined as eclipse Wyvern as well as any card that needs both light and dark cards)
-Lightsworn
-Fire King/Fire Fist
-Mermail
-Harpie
-spellbook
-Quasar (specific card absolute banned, running a synchron deck without quasar is fine)

Not under absolute ban
-Burn
-Deck out
-Exodia and other instant win conditions (do not win by these instant win conditions, but if for some reason you wanted to run a deck with only 4 pieces of exodia, that would be fine)

Explaination of above
the absolute ban only applies to sets and specific cards, such as Firefist (set) or quasar (specific card). Burn for example, you are allowed a few cards in your deck that inflict burn damage, just so long as it's not a burn deck and doesn't constantly rely on burn damage to win. Same with milling out, milling out/burn cannot be your central strategy.

CURRENT STANDINGS

D

T

D

Total=11Total=3
E

C

A

____
Specials=5Specials=0
____
DORMSDORMS
____
SG=3CB=1
CP=1MR=0
PS=2SS=2
ID=0YG=0

Last edited by t3st3rd3ck on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 39 times in total

Twio12

Twio12

I'm keen

Cursed Pride, availability varies but mostly between 12am-3am New York Time

LiLMewmew

I like to join for fun XD
I from cursed pride and my availability is usually after 9PM PST.
And maybe some other times as well.

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

If there are any good days of the week for you (example, patrickx31, leader of PS only plays on weekends) make sure you list that.

Dorm leaders like me and pat already have our matches picked for us tho, so we won't be posting here.

flame61

flame61

Cursed Pride, availability varies but mostly between 10 to 12 pm on friday and saterday i live in Ohio srry don't know what time zone that is XD Very Happy

LiLMewmew

Any day works.

Shadowthehedgehog1

Shadowthehedgehog1

flame61 wrote:Cursed Pride, availability varies but mostly between 10 to 12 pm on friday and saterday i live in Ohio srry don't know what time zone that is XD Very Happy

Ohio's timezome is EST(eastern standard time) i know because i too live in the good ol OH.

By the way count me in. Im on Monday-Saturday 10am-9pm

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Your acad leader shadow, so you're match is auto

People who have auto matches: Shadowthehedgehog1, KellsBelles, t3st3rd3ck, Patrickx31, DengakuMan

NinjaBasket

NinjaBasket

Well, look what just caught my attention. Guess I'll give it a shot.
dorm: Pulsating Sword, i'm available err'day, but the best time for me is after 8pm EST

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

This sounds fun. Count me in.

Dorm: Dragon`s Sanctuary
Avaliability: depends on my schoolwork content. Usually from 8-6 PM on weekdays, 12-6 on weekends

Infecteds of mine, rally to the cause as well. Let`s show the ECA our power.

Last edited by DengakuMan on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Korpin210

Korpin210

xD I guess we have a lot of people trying to join, ummmm, count me in for DS if the spot is open.

Light Of Judgment

Light Of Judgment

This should be fun

Sacred Goddess
Available after 8pm Central time

By the way, will our counterparts have the same deck restrictions as us? Will there be deck restrictions at all?

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Yes they will have same restrictions. Being worked out as I type.

14Our first acad v acad match signup sheet (sign up before march 7th) Empty I'm in!! Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:50 am

QuiteaGAmer

QuiteaGAmer

Ok! I'm in Korpin210! I'll beat you this time!
I'm in the Infected Duelist dorm and I'm online pretty much every single day

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

You won't be playing Korpin210, quite. You'll be playing another member of their academy in their "ID" dorm, whatever name it goes by.

d2time

d2time

I'm in

`FuNgky

meee wants to join

Time Available: 10am to 6pm west coast time

IM free anyday although there are times when there will be an emergency so yeah for precautions I suggest we need to have substitutes Smile

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Just make sure if you suddenly need to become absent we know about it. Sending me a dojo email would probably be the best bet.

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

The issue I have is that my home has terrible wi-fi. Every other week i go to an area with better wi-fi though, so I can be reached for a duel (for talking i can be on whenever) every other week.

JustAnotherDuelist

JustAnotherDuelist
GFX Designer

I'm in.

Pulsating Sword Dorm

Avaiable Times from 3:00- 7:00 PM US Eastern time Teus-Wednesday.

RioKamishiro

I will join

Dragon Sanctuary dorm.

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

added the banlist agreed to by both acads

ParallelNebulae

ParallelNebulae

About the banlist, are all cards from those archetypes outright banned, or can some certain cards from one of them be teched into a different deck?

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

For simplicity, it's just an outright ban.

25Our first acad v acad match signup sheet (sign up before march 7th) Empty Acad v Acad Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Konamaru

Konamaru

Alright. So, I'm up for this. I'm enjoying my new deck and feel comfortable enough with it to play in this.

Pulsating Sword
Friday 7:30 - Midnight EST
Saturday Noon - Midnight EST
Sunday Noon - Midnight EST

If you guys need any more information just let me know. I can make room at other times but I would have to know before hand so I can plan for it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum