Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to make your deck Rock Solid: A ninja's guide to Gem-Knights

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NinjaBasket

NinjaBasket

INTRO! Very Happy

Greetings comrades and fellow duelists! I'm sure we're all at least vaguely familiar with Gem-Knights. These shiniest of fighters (which remind me of a mix between Elemental HEROs and Crystal Beasts) are pretty much addicted to Fusing, and they pull it off quite well.
The aim of a Gem-Knight deck is to Fuse fast and Fuse hard. Get those purple cards out as fast as possible and overwhelm your opponent with your shiny wrath!

Contents: (because ctrl+F is an absolute godsend)
Section 1. Monsters
1A: Normal Monsters
--1Aa: Gemini Monsters
1B: Effect Monsters
1C: Extra Deck Monsters

Section 2. Support Cards
2A: Spells
2B: Traps

Section 3. Pro Tips
3A: Tech cards
3B: Example plays

Section 4. Builds
4A: Gemi-Knights
4B: Gem-Rabbit
4C+: work in progress...yeah. sorry.

Alright, lets....GET! THIS! OVER WITH!

Section 1. Monsters
Gem-Knights, and by extension, those adorable little Gem- critters, are...Well, shiny, rocky, and generally not very useful on their own. Which is why the almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster was merciful enough to let us Fuse them furiously. The monsters are as follows:
(note: i might put up pics of these later but for now you get a list. Deal with it.)

1A: Normal Monsters

Gem-Knight Crystal
Earth, level 7, Rock
2450/1950
A big beat stick who I almost wish wasn't so big. He's...okay. But not a Rescue Rabbit target, unfortunately. He does, however, make for a good Alexandrite target.
Run 0-2, depending on if you want to throw in rank 7 XYZs.

Gem-Knight Garnet
Earth, level 4, Pyro
1900/0
A 1900 point rescue rabbit target who can make rank 4's or be fused for Citrine OR Ruby? Good card is good. Run 2-3.

Gem-Knight Sapphire
Earth, level 4, Aqua
0/2100
Good defense, but 0 ATK makes me sad. The fusions that you would use this for (Amethyst and Aquamarine) are both very defensive as well. Which isn't bad necessarily, but....there are better choices. That said, it's a Rabbit target, rank 4 fodder, and can be used as material for most other Gem-Knight fusions as well. Run 0-2.

Gem-Knight Tourmaline
Earth, level 4, Thunder
1600/1800
Sweet, more Rabbit targets. Gem-Knight Prismaura (Gem-Knight + Thunder-type) and Topaz (gem-knight+ Tourmaline) are among the best Fusions of the bunch, so Tourmaline is always a good choice. Run 2-3.

And now....it's time for...
1Aa: Gemini Monsters. You know. The weird ones that are Normal but if you summon them again, they get their effect. Yeah, I know it's a pain but there are ways to make it work.

Gem-Knight Amber
Earth, level 4, Thunder
1600/1400
"This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.
● Once per turn: You can send 1 "Gem-Knight" card from your hand to the Graveyard to target 1 of your banished monsters; add that target to your hand."
This card, in my opinion, is just as necessary for maximum trolling as Gem-Knight Fusion. Sure, you have to banish a gem knight to get Fusion back from the grave. Which is annoying. Unless you have this guy. Cuz he lets you take the monster you just banished, and use it as material for your new Fusion. Pro move? Pro move. Run 2.

Gem-Knight Iolite
Earth, level 4, Aqua
1300/2000
"This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster with this effect.
● Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Gem-" monster from your Graveyard to target 1 "Gem-Knight" card in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand."
Well, as much as I love his sweet water wrist cannon thingy, that effect is even cooler. I didn't like this one at first, since you already have to banish Gem-Knights to reuse Gem-Knight Fusion, but then I realized this guy can use those gem-critters instead. So. That's good. Run or side 1, depending on how often you think you would use it.

Gem-Knight Sardonyx
Earth, level 4, Pyro
● When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "Gem-Knight" card from your Deck to your hand."
Welp. Good effect is good. However, depending on the build there are other ways of getting Gem-Knights to your hand, so run 1-3 depending on the build.

1B: Effect Monsters.

Gem-Armadillo
Earth, level 4, Rock
1700/500
"When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Gem-Knight" monster from your Deck to your hand."
D'awww, innit cute?? :3 And also it lets you search a Gem-Knight. Pretty much a staple. Run 3.

Gem-Elephant
Earth, level 3, Rock
400/1900
"During your Main Phase: You can return this face-up card on the field to the hand. During damage calculation, if this card attacked or was attacked: You can send 1 Normal Monster from your hand to the Graveyard; this card gains 1000 DEF."
Well...I just don't see the point of this one. Doesn't really seem to have any synergy with the rest of the Gem- monsters, except that it...lets you stick one in the grave to get Fusion back...i guess. But there's better ways to do that. Like using Gem-Knight Fusion. So...you can pass on this one. No one will judge you.

Gem-Knight Alexandrite
Earth, level 4, Rock
1800/1200
"You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "Gem-Knight" Normal Monster from your Deck."
Lets you bring out Crystal if you want a big beater or Garnet or Tourmaline if you need fusion/xyz material. Its good, but not essential. Take it or leave it, I dunno. Run 0-2.

Gem-Knight Emerald
Earth, level 4, Rock
1800/800
"You can banish this face-up card you control and 1 face-up Normal Monster you control to target 1 "Gem-Knight" Fusion Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it from the Graveyard."
I really want to like this one. I really do. It tries to be a walking Monster Reborn for your Fusion monsters but...Monster Reborn is a thing. As is Gem-Enhancement. So I'd pass on this one as well.

Gem-Knight Lazuli
Earth, level 1, Rock
600/100
"If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: You can target 1 Normal Monster in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand."
Unfortunately, this card is OCG only at this point in time. Which kinda ruins the build I use if I tried to make it irl. BUT on dn at least, this card is a good card. Recycles material for Ruby, Topaz, etc. Probably the best card to use as material for Gem-Knight Fusion. So...irl run 0, but on dn I see no reason not to run 3.

Gem-Knight Obsidian
Earth, level 3, Rock
1500/1200
"If this card is sent from the hand to your Graveyard: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower Normal Monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target."
Similar to Lazuli, only you summon the target instead of putting it in your hand. Still Fusion-able. Run 3.

Gem-Merchant
Earth, level 3, Spellcaster
1000/1000
"During the Damage Step, in either player's turn, when a face-up EARTH Normal Monster you control attacks or is attacked: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; that monster gains 1000 ATK and DEF until the End Phase."
I feel like the only point of this card is to let your non-fusion monsters stall for a bit until you get your Fusions out. Which...really shouldn't be necessary. Plus it gives your Fusions a boost too, but...again, not really necessary. Run 0 or maybe 1 if you REALLY like it.

Gem-Turtle
Earth, level 4, Rock
0/2000
"FLIP: You can add 1 "Gem-Knight Fusion" from your Deck to your hand."
Good effect is good. Simple as that. Run 1-2.

1c. Extra Deck Monsters.
Aw yeah, finally getting to the good stuff >;D

Gem-Knight Amethyst
Earth, level 7, Aqua
1950/2450
"1 "Gem-Knight" monster + 1 Aqua-Type monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: Return all Set Spell and Trap Cards on the field to the hand."
Yeah. This card is...meh. Its effect is meh. Its atk is gross and its def is...decent. I won't tell you not to use it, but there are better choices. Run 0-1.

Gem-Knight Aquamarine
Earth, level 6, Aqua
1400/2600
""Gem-Knight Sapphire" + 1 "Gem-Knight" monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material Monsters. If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: Target 1 card your opponent controls; return that target to the hand."
Yeah, another meh. Run 0-1.

Gem-Knight Citrine
Earth, level 7, Pyro
2200/1950
"1 "Gem-Knight" monster + 1 Pyro-Type monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. If this card attacks or is attacked, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step."
Now THIS is what I call a monster. Or as I also like to call him, Zenmaines murderer. Basically, this guy laughs at Mirror Force and makes Tragoedia his bitch. Run 2-3.

Gem-Knight Master Diamond.
Earth, level 9, Rock
2900/2500
"3 "Gem-Knight" monsters
Must first be Fusion Summoned. This card gains 100 ATK for each "Gem-" monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn: You can banish 1 Level 7 or lower "Gem-Knight" Fusion Monster from your Graveyard; until the End Phase, this card's name and original effect become the same as that banished monster's."
Again, OCG only. Which bothers me, because this would be a really good card otherwise. 3 Fusion materials are well worth it for an effect that makes it more powerful the more Gem-Knights are in the graveyard. Run 1 if you don't really care about stuff being ocg/tcg.

Gem-Knight Pearl
Earth, Rank 4, Rock
2600/1900
"2 Level 4 monsters"
Yeah. No effect. Just a big beater. Which is ok, i guess. Kind of a waste of material. And I for one am kind of obsessed with getting the most benefit per card invested in any given play, which leads me to believe you'd do better with Utopia. Or just about any Rank 4 besides this one. Run 0-1.

Gem-Knight Prismaura
Earth, level 7, Thunder
2450/1400
"1 "Gem-Knight" monster + 1 Thunder-Type monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. Once per turn: You can send 1 "Gem-Knight" card from your hand to the Graveyard to target 1 face-up card on the field; destroy that target."
So, he can pop a monster every turn, and in doing so, puts a gem-knight in the grave, and by extension, Fusion in your hand. Good card is good. Run 1-2.

Gem-Knight Ruby
Earth, level 6, Pyro
2500/1300
""Gem-Knight Garnet" + 1 "Gem-Knight" monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 face-up "Gem-" monster; this card gains ATK equal to the Tributed monster's ATK on the field, until the End Phase. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing Battle Damage to your opponent."
Big beaters are cool. Piercing damage is cool. That means Ruby is extremely cool. Run 1-2.

Gem-Knight Seraphinite
Earth, level 5, Fairy
2300/1400
"1 "Gem-Knight" monster + 1 LIGHT monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material Monsters. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon/Set 1 monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)"
I, personally, am not a fan of this card. You need Light monsters. There are no Gem-Knight Light monsters. It lets you use 2 Normal Summons per turn. In a deck that focuses on Fusions. I just...I have no idea what they were trying to accomplish by making this card. Run 0, or 1 if you're using a build that likes Light monsters.

Gem-Knight Topaz
Earth, level 6, Thunder
1800/1800
""Gem-Knight Tourmaline" + 1 "Gem-Knight" monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material Monsters. This card can attack twice during each Battle Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster in the Graveyard."
This card makes me think maybe Gem-Merchant might not be so useless after all. His effect is good...I mean really, REALLY good, but his low ATK makes it a little less than amazing. Run 1-2 though. Good effect is good.

Gem-Knight Zirconia
Earth, level 8, Rock
2900/2500
"1 "Gem-Knight" monster + 1 Rock-Type monster"
Once again, no effect, just a really big beater. The thing that makes him better than Pearl, though, is the fact that as a Fusion monster, you send material to the graveyard rather than stack them on an XYZ with no way to use them. So if you use Zirconia, you can get Gem-Knight Fusion back, power up Master Diamond, all kinds of cool stuff. Plus the required material make him by far the easiest one to get out. Run 2-3.

Alright, that's it for monsters. Still reading this? Sweet deals, have a cookie. Cuz now it's time...for

Section 2. Support.

Yup. An archetype ain't just about the monsters (however awesome they may be) so let's learn about fancy spells and all that cool stuff.

2A: Spells.

Gem-Knight Fusion
"Send, from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, the Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a "Gem-Knight" Fusion Monster Card, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from the Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) If this card is in the Graveyard: You can banish 1 "Gem-Knight" monster from your Graveyard; add this card to your hand."
Okay. I know I mentioned this about a hundred times in the last section. That's cuz this is important. Gem-Knight Fusion is the heart and soul of a Gem-Knight deck. I don't care what your build is, you NEED this card. You can reuse it by banishing used up Gem-Knights, and you can get THOSE back with Amber. Fuse for days, my friends. Fuse for days. Running 3 is not optional.

Particle Fusion
"Send, from your side of the field to the Graveyard, the Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a "Gem-Knight" Fusion Monster Card, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) When you do: Banish this card from the Graveyard to target 1 "Gem-Knight" Fusion Material Monster used for the Fusion Summon; the Fusion Summoned monster gains that monster's ATK until the End Phase."
Another card that makes Topaz more awesome. It makes Zirconia more awesome. It makes your monsters hit harder. That's never a bad thing. Run 1-2.

Aaaand that's it for spells already. That's lame. Only not really cuz they're both extremely useful. Movin' on.

2B: Traps.

Fragment Fusion
"Banish from your Graveyard, the Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a "Gem-Knight" Fusion Monster Card, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) Destroy it during the End Phase."
So it's basically like the other fusion cards, except it's not....well, good. Run 0.

Gem-Enhancement
"Tribute 1 "Gem-Knight" monster, then target 1 "Gem-Knight" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target from the Graveyard."
Remember when I said not to use Emerald? Yeah, ain't nobody got time for banishing monsters to revive a Fusion. Thats what this is for. The same thing only about 70% less of an annoying cost. Run 1-2.

Pyroxene Fusion
"Send, from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, the Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on a "Gem-Knight" Fusion Monster Card, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.)"
This card is Gem-Knight Fusion, only not recyclable. Simple as that. Run 1.

Section 3. Pro Tips.
Aaaah, that part of the guide that's actually a guide. This sounds like good times, eh? Actually, don't answer that 0.O I can't hear you through the computer anyway.

3A: Tech cards

So...obviously these are not Gem-Knights, but I find that these are the cards that really make the deck....well, not suck. Yeah.

Volcanic Shell
Fire, level 1, Pyro
100/0
"Once per turn: You can pay 500 Life Points; add 1 "Volcanic Shell" from your Deck to your hand. This card must be in the Graveyard to activate and to resolve this effect."
A Pyro material for Citrine that gives you more Pyro material for Citrine so you can save Gem-Knight Garnet for summoning Ruby. Run as many of this as you run Gem-Knight Citrine.

Rescue Rabbit
Earth, level 4, Beast
300/100
"Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. You can banish this face-up card you control; Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower Normal Monsters with the same name from your Deck. Destroy them during the End Phase. You can only use the effect of "Rescue Rabbit" once per turn."
Oh, you are in dire need of a quick Rank 4? This guy's gotcha covered. Or if you have Gem-Knight Fusion in hand but somehow no material. Gotcha covered. Run 2.

Summoner Monk
Dark, level 4, Spellcaster
800/1600
"Cannot be Tributed. When this card is Normal or Flip Summoned: Change this card to Defense Position. Once per turn: You can discard 1 Spell Card; Special Summon 1 Level 4 monster from your Deck, but that monster cannot attack this turn."
Another guy who brings about lots and lots of Rank 4 monsters, at the low, low, not even really a cost cost of ditching a Spell (-ahem- Gem-Knight Fusion -ahem-) Run 1-2.

Lavalval Chain
Fire, Rank 4, Sea Serpent
"2 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to activate 1 of these effects;
● Send 1 card from your Deck to the Graveyard.
● Choose 1 monster from your Deck and place it on top of your Deck."
Shoves Gem-Knight Fusion into the grave and by extension, your hand. Run 1.

Fairy King Albverdich
Earth, Rank 4, Plant (not fairy. I know. I didn't choose the type.)
2300/1400
"2 Level 4 EARTH monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; all non-EARTH monsters currently on the field lose 500 ATK and DEF."
Well, you're running Gem-Knights, which means the deck is probably 95-100% Earth monsters. So this guy provides maximum trolling, assuming your opponent is not using an Earth deck as well. Run 1-2.

Number 11: Big Eye
Dark, Rank 7, Spellcaster
2600/2000
"2 Level 7 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster your opponent controls; take control of that monster. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect."
A lot of the Gem fusions are level 7, and well...This card is just ridiculously good. Nothing much to say about it. Taking control PERMANENTLY of your opponent's monsters is just...really cool. Run 1.

Gemini Spark (Quick-Play)
"Tribute 1 face-up Level 4 Gemini monster you control to target 1 card on the field; destroy it and draw 1 card."
Remember that Gemini build I mentioned? Yeah, this is a staple in it. You can pop ANYTHING on the field, plus put a Gem-Knight in the grave, and by extension, reuse Fusion. Run at least 2, but I see no reason not to max it.

Supervise (Equip)
"Equip only to a Gemini monster. It is treated as an Effect Monster, and gains its effect(s). When this face-up card on the field is sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 Normal Monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon it."
This card is for all of you impatient duelists who can't be bothered to wait a turn to give a Gemini its effect. So...I mean this one's not exactly essential, but it does help. Run 1-2.

Foolish Burial
"Send 1 Monster Card from your Deck to the Graveyard."
Old but gold, my friends. More Gems in the graveyard to recycle Fusion. Fun times. Run 1 because it is limited. Oh well.

Yeah. Good cards are good. Next up...More pro tips from the pros.

3B: Example plays.

Okay. Remember the effects of everything? No? Scrolling is lame. ctrl+F is not. ANYWAY.

example #1. Fuse fast and Fuse hard.

Hand: Gem-Knight Fusion, Gem-Knight Lazuli, Gem-Knight Garnet, Gem-Knight Tourmaline, Gem-Knight Obsidian.
Step 1. Play Fusion. Discard Garnet and Lazuli, summon either Citrine or Ruby.
Step 2. Lazuli's effect goes off. Return Garnet to hand.
Step 3. Banish Lazuli from grave to put Fusion back in hand.
Step 4. Play Fusion again. Discard Garnet and Obsidian for another Citrine or Ruby.
Step 5. Obsidian's effect goes off. Summon Garnet from the graveyard.
Step 6. Banish Obsidian from the graveyard to get Fusion back.
Step 7. Play fusion again. Discard Tourmaline and send Garnet from the field to summon either Citrine, Ruby, Topaz, or Prismaura.
Step 8. Let your opponent feel your shiny wrath.

Example #2. Dragons and bunnies and gems, oh dang!

Hand: Rescue Rabbit, Gem-Knight Fusion, Gem-Knight Lazuli, Gem-Knight Garnet, Gem-Knight Garnet.

Step 1. Summon Rescue Rabbit.
Step 2. Activate his effect. Summon 2 of whatever normal monsters you want.
Step 3. Xyz summon Lavalval Chain
Step 4. Activate Lavalval's effect, detach 1 Gem-Knight to send a Gem-Knight Fusion from your deck to the graveyard.
Step 5. Banish the normal Gem-Knight from your grave to get the Gem-Knight Fusion from your grave to your hand.
New hand: Gem-Knight Fusion x2, Gem-Knight Lazuli, Gem-Knight Garnet x2
Step 6. use Gem-Knight Fusion, discard Garnet and Lazuli to summon Ruby.
Step 7. Lazuli's effect activates. Return Garnet to your hand.
Step 8. Use the second Gem-Knight Fusion to discard your 2 Garnets for either Ruby or Citrine. Bam. Fusion spam accomplished.

So...I mean that's basically how it works. Just Fuse for days. And use Gem-Enhancement and such whenever one of them dies. Super simple stuff.

Section 4. Builds

Some examples of different builds. Use them if you want, tweak as you see fit. I will post examples of each build followed by a brief explanation of how to run it.

4A: Gemi-Knights.

Gem-Knights are cool. Gemini monsters are cool. Gemini Gem-Knights, then, must be cool.

Example: https://i.imgur.com/NFYiQ7X.png

A lot like other decks that run Geminis. Gemini Spark is a powerful spell on its own, but when combined with Gem-Knights and their recyclable Fusion spell, along with Amber to make up for the cost of recycling said spell, you should be swarming the field with Fusions in no time at all. Note the Volcanic Shells for maximum Citrine trolling.

4B: Gem-Rabbit

Rabbits and Monks? Sounds like an XYZ party. Only better. Because your XYZs also make for an epic Fusing experience. Black n' purple all day.

Example: https://i.imgur.com/epFjsH2.png

As mentioned in Section 3, use Rescue Rabbit (or Summoner Monk. Whatevs) to quickly pull Lavalval Chain to get your fusions out faster. Alternately, use Fairy King Albverdich to trololololo all over your opponent.

4C: Gem-Sworn.
The goal here is to use Lightsworns' already trolly effects while HOPEFULLY milling Gem Knights to recycle Fusion. This should also provide Light fusion material for Seraphinite.

Example: https://i.imgur.com/xNTMd2p.png

Other notes: Watch out for Macro, since you'll be using A LOT of graveyard plays for a Gem-Knight deck. Also, if you end up facing Agents, make sure you get out Zirconia or Master Diamond as fast as possible, since Kristya will just make everything a lot more difficult than it has to be.

Welp. That's the guide. If you read the whole thing, you deserve another cookie. Let me know if it helped at all, and I'll continue tweaking that Gem-Sworn build and a couple other things. And...No idea how to end this thing, so i'll just stop abruptly.

Last edited by NinjaBasket on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

`FuNgky

https://i.imgur.com/SAyxqzQ.png

the deck I made using you're guide and yes I read it all it was interesting to see cause believe it or not I have never faced or use gem-knights so please criticize the deck and tell me if something is off and I will do my best not to embarrass you're guide Smile

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

extensive, the cap is 50 GP but you put in tons of effort to that. Impressive.

Good job, account updated.

NinjaBasket

NinjaBasket

TaBooFied wrote:https://i.imgur.com/SAyxqzQ.png

the deck I made using you're guide and yes I read it all it was interesting to see cause believe it or not I have never faced or use gem-knights so please criticize the deck and tell me if something is off and I will do my best not to embarrass you're guide Smile

Well, this deck looks....
Rock solid. YEEEEEEEEEAAAHHH
My only concern is the Rescue Rabbits. It looks like it mostly leans toward a Gemini build, and while Geminis are considered Normal while on the field or in the graveyard, such is not the case when they're still in the deck. But hey, if it's been working for you I won't tell you not to use it.

`FuNgky

it works but hey I really want to improve it so any suggestions will be good
so suppose i take out rescue's what will i get sir?

and criticize all you want it just means you care so if you can criticize my deck please do Smile

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

`FuNgky wrote:it works but hey I really want to improve it so any suggestions will be good

and criticize all you want it just means you care so if you can criticize my deck please do Smile

Are you referring to the deck Taboofied made? That you intend to copy and improve on it/ or did you make your own build? id like some clarification here.

NinjaBasket

NinjaBasket

`FuNgky wrote:it works but hey I really want to improve it so any suggestions will be good

Well if this has been working then I don't see a reason to take em out. "If it ain't broke..."
Anyway, if you wanna change something, well...It's your deck, not mine, so I can't really tell you what to put in. Y'know. Have fun with it, go Gem crazy.

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

DengakuMan wrote:

Are you referring to the deck Taboofied made? That you intend to copy and improve on it/ or did you make your own build? id like some clarification here.

That is taboo, he had to change his name cause he forgot his DN password.

`FuNgky

TaBoo here Smile

ParallelNebulae

ParallelNebulae

Thunder Dragon is pretty nice tech in Gem-Knights. Easily fetches multiple copies from the deck, fuses into Seraphi or Prismaura, and can be used with a possible sided in The Shining against HEROes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum