Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gem-Knight~Offensive Mid-Fusion

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gem-Knight~Offensive Mid-Fusion Empty Gem-Knight~Offensive Mid-Fusion Mon May 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Ruinnor

Ruinnor

Hello everyone,

I thought I might as well post a deck that I made on my own. It is an offensive Gem-Knight deck, not entirely based on fusions but still made for the fusions. This deck was made so that there was always support and help ready for this deck. The support I added into this deck really helps because I always find myself under pressure with this deck. So, here's the short list and image:

Monsters:
3 Gem-Knight Garnet
3 Gem-Knight Tourmaline
2 Gene-Warped Warwolf
3 Gem-Merchant
3 Gem-Armadillo
3 Gem-Knight Alexandrite
3 Gem-Knight Sapphire
1 Gem-Knight Crystal

Spells:
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
3 Dark Factory of Mass Production
3 Gem-Knight Fusion
2 Pot of Duality
2 Fusion Sage
2 Polymerization

Traps:
3 Dimensional Prison
3 Justi-Break
2 Mirror Force
1 Chain Burst
1 Chain Whirlwind
2 Torrential Tribute

Extra:
Any Gem-Knight Fusion Monsters

Image:
Gem-Knight~Offensive Mid-Fusion Gem-kn10

Garnet, Tourmaline, Warwolf, Sapphire, Crystal: All normal monsters. This is simple, yet and support and the trap cards are ideal with normal monsters.
Alexandrite: Good idea to summon needed Gem-Knights for fusions and for summoning Gem-Knight Crystal
Armadillo: Getting Gem-Knights ready for a fusion summon
Gem-Merchant: Protecting Gem-Knights on field and so they can be fusion summoned
Crystal: Powerful normal monster. Back up (Plan B) If I can't seem to Fusion Summon

Thanks for reading my first Deck Builder!

~Ruinnor

2Gem-Knight~Offensive Mid-Fusion Empty Re: Gem-Knight~Offensive Mid-Fusion Tue May 07, 2013 4:55 am

ganjafabi

ganjafabi

your deck seems very legit but why do you have to abuse the cardf lmit is it
realy needed?

3Gem-Knight~Offensive Mid-Fusion Empty Re: Gem-Knight~Offensive Mid-Fusion Tue May 07, 2013 4:58 am

Ruinnor

Ruinnor

Abuse card limit?

I don't think I did, Ill check.

Nup, I didn't

Last edited by Ruinnor on Tue May 07, 2013 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Answer to self question)

4Gem-Knight~Offensive Mid-Fusion Empty Re: Gem-Knight~Offensive Mid-Fusion Wed May 29, 2013 8:50 pm

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Ganja probably meant something else like "why are you over 40." English is not his first language.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum