Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tournament to decide the new CP Head

+5
benren
Shadowthehedgehog1
! Michael
d2time
DengakuMan
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tournament to decide the new CP Head Empty Tournament to decide the new CP Head Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:34 am

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

As I`m sure everyone knows (partly because I keep bringing it up), our former Cursed Pride leader has had to step down due to a medical emergency that requires his utmost care. It is with this in mind that we look for a new leader to take control of the Cursed Pride Dorm. As such, a tournament to decide the new leader seems appropriate. I have laid out the rules as follows:

-You must be a Cursed Pride, Sacred Goddess, or Dragon`s Sanctuary member to qualify for the position.
-The tournament will be held elimination-style, and will commence when at least 10 students have signed up for the position.
-Dorm Heads are not permitted to enter the tournament. We have our own dorms to worry about.
-You must adhere to the Academy Ban list at all times.

Please post your interest if you wish to become the new CP head. I will commence the tournament with Shadow`s permission once all 10 slots have been filled.

2Tournament to decide the new CP Head Empty Re: Tournament to decide the new CP Head Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:51 pm

d2time

d2time

I'm in

3Tournament to decide the new CP Head Empty Re: Tournament to decide the new CP Head Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:24 pm

! Michael

This sounds like an interesting challenge.

"Count me in don't count me out"

4Tournament to decide the new CP Head Empty Re: Tournament to decide the new CP Head Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:38 pm

Shadowthehedgehog1

Shadowthehedgehog1

Very interesting Den.

5Tournament to decide the new CP Head Empty Re: Tournament to decide the new CP Head Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:09 pm

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

If there`s an issue with it, I can change it, Shadow.

6Tournament to decide the new CP Head Empty Re: Tournament to decide the new CP Head Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:27 am

benren

I'll give it a shot. 2/3 matches?

7Tournament to decide the new CP Head Empty Re: Tournament to decide the new CP Head Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:48 am

Twio12

Twio12

I am in.

8Tournament to decide the new CP Head Empty Re: Tournament to decide the new CP Head Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:41 am

MrTwinkeys

MrTwinkeys

I don't know if it already started, but I would like to join. (considering I will be on more often now)

9Tournament to decide the new CP Head Empty Re: Tournament to decide the new CP Head Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:11 am

!^-^! !Darcia! !^-^!

!^-^! !Darcia! !^-^!

I cant believe i have been left unaware of this tournament, ofcourse i would like to take part if i still can =] for those of you who has yet to add my new account which i am more active on its _Darcia_

I needed something like this to motivate me ^-^ since kanto challenge has been a dead end for me.

10Tournament to decide the new CP Head Empty Re: Tournament to decide the new CP Head Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:40 am

Twio12

Twio12

Bump, 3 more spaces left.

11Tournament to decide the new CP Head Empty Re: Tournament to decide the new CP Head Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:13 pm

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

NOTE: Ganjafabi is entered as well (for some reason he can`t post).

The bracket has been completed and is as follows:
http://challonge.com/tournaments/bracket_generator?ref=4XhGobGVMp

Apologies for the wait. Good luck to all of you.

12Tournament to decide the new CP Head Empty Re: Tournament to decide the new CP Head Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:41 pm

d2time

d2time

I beat !Michael 2-0. Great duelist!!!!
https://i.imgur.com/AgurDMM.png

13Tournament to decide the new CP Head Empty Re: Tournament to decide the new CP Head Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:14 pm

benren

I've been promoted to admin so I'm going to remove myself from the tournament. I don't really have time to be a dorm head. Good luck with the next match, Darcia

14Tournament to decide the new CP Head Empty Re: Tournament to decide the new CP Head Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:33 pm

ganjafabi

ganjafabi

Hey guys.

This place is so dead.

I am so sad.

I recruited whenever i could.

Please be more active!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum