Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Anime

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Anime Empty Favorite Anime Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:10 pm

Shadowthehedgehog1

Shadowthehedgehog1

My favorite animes so far would have to be Kobato, Ah my Goddess, of course Sonic X and Naruto along with Bleach. Im always up for suggestions for new anime. Smile

2Favorite Anime Empty Re: Favorite Anime Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:06 pm

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

I`m a big fan of comedy anime, particularly Nichijou (where my avvie is from) and Dr. Slump are my favorites. School Rumble is also decent, but I love Bobobo-Bo-Bobobo and named my username after one of the charachters. Enjoy and try out Gash-Bell too.

3Favorite Anime Empty RE: Fav. Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:07 am

KellsBelles

KellsBelles
Administrator

I have three favs. atm o.o
Ouran Host Club
Code Breakers
and
Deadman Wonderland

(subbed except for ouran because ouran actually has decent English voice overs)

4Favorite Anime Empty Re: Favorite Anime Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:42 am

Light Of Judgment

Light Of Judgment

I beg of all of you good fellows to stop what your doing and begin watching Death Note immediately. It's not your typical anime but I promise its definitely worth your time. Everyone I've ever shown it to has become addicted after the second episode and finished it in a week.

5Favorite Anime Empty Re: Favorite Anime Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Shadowthehedgehog1

Shadowthehedgehog1

i have already finished Death Note a ways back.

6Favorite Anime Empty Re: Favorite Anime Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:46 am

Light Of Judgment

Light Of Judgment

And wasn't it awesome? :D

7Favorite Anime Empty Re: Favorite Anime Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:30 pm

KellsBelles

KellsBelles
Administrator

Light Of Judgment wrote:I beg of all of you good fellows to stop what your doing and begin watching Death Note immediately. It's not your typical anime but I promise its definitely worth your time. Everyone I've ever shown it to has become addicted after the second episode and finished it in a week.

Saw it loved it, just am one of those people that changes their fav. a lot

8Favorite Anime Empty Re: Favorite Anime Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:28 am

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

I love anime, but I'm a very critical person and tend to deconstruct things as much as possible, somewhat killing some of the enjoyment Sad.

For example, I like death note, and while it may be an awesome anime I notice a lot of flaws. It's awkwardly structured, some of the plans don't make much sense, theres a lot of wasted potential imo. I love death note for concept, archatypal use and characters though. Personally it was at a 10/10 until episode 12 or so, after that I kept finding things I didn't like.

So my favorite anime of all time is gungrave. I seriously can't find a fault with it. I guess it's a little slow, but thats part of the pacing. The sci-fi elements and the transition to sci-fi theme is a little clunky I guess but... really it's as close to perfect as anything can get in my mind. A wide array of emotions, a hooking story, and one of the best bromances ever told. I have a lot of favorites but that is imo objectively (that phrase is a contradiction, but you get the point) the best anime ever made. The ending is such a great payoff and makes me cry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum