Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special Challenge: Gauntlet Battle Royal

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Special Challenge: Gauntlet Battle Royal Empty Special Challenge: Gauntlet Battle Royal Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Shadowthehedgehog1

Shadowthehedgehog1

Okay so I have decks I made a while back that I need to test. So this is my challenge. A 25 duel battle with me. Each with a different deck. If you do not have 25 or more decks that is fine too. Who is up for the challenge?

baseballman11

i'm interested. may not be. able to do all at once though

3Special Challenge: Gauntlet Battle Royal Empty is that challenge still available? Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:45 pm

patrickx31

I'll take you on,and since i have at least 15,I'll be ok

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

patrickx31 wrote:I'll take you on,and since i have at least 15,I'll be ok

You'll need to make 10 more to finish this challenge. You may start with your first 15 or some subset of them if you'd like.

5Special Challenge: Gauntlet Battle Royal Empty im bad,it was a miscount Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:19 pm

patrickx31

I actually have at least 30 decks,sorry about that

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Then this challenge is approved. Players can start when ready. Post each victory as you go and have an easy to see final score for the final post. I'll reward you GP, and lock this thread. Your accounts in the tutorial center will be updated once this challenge is completed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum