Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charater Profiles for "The Students Arrive at the Dojo" [FULL] Locked

+2
Shadowthehedgehog1
t3st3rd3ck
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

THIS IS NOT A STANDARD CHARACTER PROFILE. DO NOT USE THIS AS AN EXAMPLE, INSTEAD PLEASE USE THE CHARACTER TEMPLATE. THIS IS FROM THE BETA OF OUR GAME WHERE WE WERE NOT SURE IF WE HAD SUPPORT AND NOW EXISTS FOR 5 PLAYERS WHO WILL DELETE THIS POST ONCE THEY HAVE NO USE FOR IT. THANK YOU.

I will be making posts later containing the universe, it's rules, and a separate post for other character profiles.)

Here is the template for the your character profile. Since this is still a testing period please keep these profiles brief, and with more support maybe someday we can have room for longer profiles as some of you have requested. Once all the character profiles are posted and Kagami Hiiragi and I have coordinated everything I will start the RP in another thread.

The template is below followed by my character profile.

{
Name: (you can give your full name or just your first)

Dorm:

Brief History:

Personality:

*optional* Favorite card:
}

Name: Red

Dorm: Cursed Pride

Brief History: Red was born to a loving normal family. No one in his family was a duelist or knew much about the game but he had a neighbor who played in the minor leagues and taught at an early age as his babysitter. The two grew close until he disappeared. At age 10 he decided to become a professional duelist and teacher, so he could honor his instructors memory. When he was 16 he tried to enter kaibia's academy but his parents forbid it, concerned for his future. Determined, he continued playing and seeing his skills his parents agreed to enroll him in a more local academy with a good reputation. He lives in the dorms but commutes regularly to visit his mother, father, and little sister.

Personality: Red is very friendly and always happy to help new players, as it reminds him of his time with his first instructor. He cares more about fair play than winning, and loves to learn new cards and combos (even if he loses to them). He believes more in careful planning and strategy then in "the heart of the cards" but carries no ill feelings towards the belief. The heart of the cards is the one thing he and his first instructor disagreed about, but they always respected the others point of view.[b][u]

Last edited by t3st3rd3ck on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:06 am; edited 5 times in total

Name- Richy Vendetta

Age- 15

Dorm- Infected Duelist

Brief History- Richy Vendetta was neglected and abused as a child by his father. Thus, leading his mom to abandoning Richy, in a way to flee the drunken and misleading "man of the house". At the age of 14, after taking to much of his fathers actions, he ran away. In the heavy streets of his hometown, he believed that home was safer then these streets that surrounded. Until, he came across something. A flyer, for duel monsters. Interested, Richy took the flyer and inspected it closer. Richy has only heard of this game, but was forbidden to involve himself in anything of games. This flyer, changed his life. Leading him towards Dragon Dojo academy, where he did rank low, but for the better of his well being. Soon, he will move up, for his own good.

Personality- Richy Vendetta, is a very isolated, young man. Not giving to much attention to those who are better then him, but when one is in need, he cant help but partake in helping. Richy is a very "hard shell to crack" because he is seriously scarred for his fathers abusement.

Shadowthehedgehog1

Shadowthehedgehog1

Looks good. Approved.

4Charater Profiles for "The Students Arrive at the Dojo" [FULL] Locked Empty My char Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:52 pm

DengakuMan

DengakuMan
Administrator

That last profile seemed crazy, so i change it.

Name:Solan Galunar

Brief History: When Solan was young, he was sent to a Tibetean mountain school in hopes of containing his volatile emotions. With help from his mentor Nawong, he was able to seal away his anger and now lives in peace and harmony with nature. He wandered into the academy by mistake, and was subject to the academy`s traditional "duel your way out". Surprisingly, he held his own very well and was accepted into classes. He quickly rose to the rank of Dorm Leader and doesnt think much of it, still acting like a regular student most of the time. However, even with his ancient training, he won`t always be able to keep his "other side" in check....

Personality: Solan is very laid-back and easygoing, and really seems oblivious to the trouble brewing every day in the world. He is calm, cool and collected, except for his "other side"...a ruthless, sadistic duelist obsessed with destruction of his enemies.Fortunantely, thanks to Nawong, he can keep his hatred in check...or can he?

Favortie Card: Wind-Up Zenmaister

Last edited by DengakuMan on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Seemed stupid)

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

TheDragonBlade1 wrote:Looks good. Approved.

Andrew, that was the head of the dojo approving your profile for the reasons we discussed. So... awesome.

Name: Sean
Dorm: Infected Duelist
History: Sean a kid that lives in a small town being beat when I was a kid, ran away from home 3 times got lose 2ce. So on his birthday instead of buying Pokemon cards, he got Yu-Gi-Oh His 1st deck. This is his 1st time playing so he is lost but a friend of his named Red came and helped him know rules and how to play Right! Sean is now training to be the best duelist ever!

Personality: Not much to say I am calm, don't care what is going on around me. I am a Design Artiest, I don't put my self put there for reasons. Love all anime, and like talking to friends.

Kagami Hiiragi

Kagami Hiiragi

Who all else is registered?

Personality: Jessie is a very odd and quirky girl, but fun to be around...when she is around.

*optional* Favorite card: QuickDraw Synchron

Name: Jessie Dixon

Dorm: Who knows?

Brief History: The only real information on Jessie aside from her appearance was that she showed up to the academy three years ago, deck and disk in hand. She attended class for the first few months and was a straight-A student. However something changed in her mindset that caused her to not show up anymore. After a while, Jessie began to pop up in her few friends rooms to stay the night but wouldn't be seen afterwards. It's a rare sight to see her at tw academy for anything but food and in the end that seems like the only time anyone will have ever remembered her.

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Kagami Hiiragi wrote:

Who all else is registered?

Well we reached our limit 5/5 so I think this will be it for our first adventure. I have one other person I know is interested and I know a few others who I suspect might want to play when they are tested in. So mission success KH, I think we have support in this.

So here's my game plan tell me if you agree KH? I'll start off the adventure with a 3rd post. I'll leave it immediately open for someone else to join in and take a bit of direction. then we'll start introducing characters as the situation becomes appropriate. Players who are in RP try not to turn all the focus on your character and create opportunities for others to join, be open to others ideas. Eventually hopefully it will take on a life of it's own.

Now if a minor character is introduced, everyone has control of that character (within reason). But if you duel the minor character whoever volunteers to be that minor for that duel cannot use there premade decks. You will have to create a deck from scratch (this will help us practice our deck building skills). Your character has access to all your premade decks.

Remember Duels in the RP are settled on Duel Network.

KH, Do I have your permission to lay these ground rules down? We set to go?

Kagami Hiiragi

Kagami Hiiragi

lol hun, if you want to start, this is your rp. ill just moderate and play a side character unless you have something in mind for me

10Charater Profiles for "The Students Arrive at the Dojo" [FULL] Locked Empty The Hunt to be the best is ON! (get it?) Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:35 pm

HunterJosh

Name: Hunter Jones

Dorm: Infected

Brief History: Hunter was born into a family that hated the idea of Dual Mosnters and was instead brought up to believe it was all just a childs game. But, after playing it a few times with friends, he grew to love the game, especially his deck, Lavals. It earned him his home title of 'The Blazing Recycler'. He signed up for the Dojo in order to improve his skills and have fun at the game he loves.

Personality: Comical, strategic and above all a lazy ass.

Favourite Card: Laval Dual Slasher

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

HunterJosh wrote:Name: Hunter Jones

Dorm: Infected

Brief History: Hunter was born into a family that hated the idea of Dual Mosnters and was instead brought up to believe it was all just a childs game. But, after playing it a few times with friends, he grew to love the game, especially his deck, Lavals. It earned him his home title of 'The Blazing Recycler'. He signed up for the Dojo in order to improve his skills and have fun at the game he loves.

Personality: Comical, strategic and above all a lazy ass.

Favourite Card: Laval Dual Slasher

Hello josh, this current RP thread has reached it's maximum number of players [5/5]. Provided all goes well, we are planning to make more RP threads in this universe, so keep checking back. I am going to be posting a general interest thread on this board so please reply to that.

To everyone else we're ready to start the RP soon, As GM I'm taking some time to make a good first post (so the delay is all on my end :/) but a new thread will appear shortly where we can start our RP.

Ronnicus1

Ronnicus1

Charater Profiles for "The Students Arrive at the Dojo" [FULL] Locked Man

Name: Ryota Michio
male
duty: Student Counselor
History: he is one of the best duelists but doesn't use the talent much, he loves to make people happy and well... counselor stuff.

favorite card(s): Ojama Black, Green, and yellow

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Ronnicus1 wrote:Charater Profiles for "The Students Arrive at the Dojo" [FULL] Locked Man

Name: Ryota Michio
male
duty: Student Counselor
History: he is one of the best duelists but doesn't use the talent much, he loves to make people happy and well... counselor stuff.

favorite card(s): Ojama Black, Green, and yellow

Hunter Josh and Ronnicus1 please delete these posts but save the information so you can reuse it. I will be posting a general thread for character profiles soon, as well as rules and explanation of the RP universe. For now please give a short reply on this thread to voice your support for this universe so we can get over some administrative barriers: https://dragontrainingdojo.forumotion.com/t75-general-interest-in-dragons-dojo-rp-please-reply-if-interested

Please no more replies to this thread. It is closed.

Edit: I have locked this forum, so don't worry about deleting the posts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum