Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gym requirements

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gym requirements Empty Gym requirements Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:54 am

Korpin210

Korpin210

You must beat 6 Trainers from the Gym to reach the Gym leader.

Rewards: Honest x1

Gym Trainer Pool (you may challenge and beat 8 of any of these trainers to face the gym leader):

take1shot2, Vueboi, Cheesepuff:), bubu101088, Lightvaqate, Orichalcos0801, Raydan94, baseballman11, ! Michael

2Gym requirements Empty Re: Gym requirements Mon May 20, 2013 1:36 am

lavaman555

lavaman555

In order to duel me, you need to not be running an Auto Pilot deck, and if you do, try running it differently then you normally do. If you challenge me and in mid duel, I see stuff unfolding all by itself, I will call it out and leave with no game win, no game lost, just for you to rethink the style of your deck. If I see it a unique Auto Play, I'll stay to the end.

3Gym requirements Empty Re: Gym requirements Mon May 20, 2013 5:17 am

Twio12

Twio12

Lavaman you don't have the authority to be making those decisions. You will do your job as a trainer or you will be replaced.

4Gym requirements Empty Re: Gym requirements Mon May 20, 2013 2:35 pm

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

lavaman555 wrote:In order to duel me, you need to not be running an Auto Pilot deck, and if you do, try running it differently then you normally do. If you challenge me and in mid duel, I see stuff unfolding all by itself, I will call it out and leave with no game win, no game lost, just for you to rethink the style of your deck. If I see it a unique Auto Play, I'll stay to the end.

Lavaman, I think you might want to think of going to another academy that shares your values as these are very far from our own. There are many academies out there that will tolerate this behavior, but DTD is not one of them. I have removed you from the trainer list.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum