Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your personal top 10 list

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your personal top 10 list Empty Your personal top 10 list Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:55 am

t3st3rd3ck

t3st3rd3ck
Administrator

Post your personal top 10 list here

1) Gungrave - simply perfection
2) Digimon - Possibly one of the best children's animes ever made. Objectively well written even with all the crap the dub team had to go deal with. (at least seasons 1-3, with season 2 having a few problems and season 3 paced like an ant pushing a brick through the desert)
3) Cowboy Bebop - Theres good and then theres just jaw dropping awesome.
4) Baccano! - Another experimental formula pays off big time.
5) Persona 4 the animation - The only way you could have adapted it as an anime imo. A lot of people criticize the way they did the end but I found it brilliant.
6) FLCL - Boxing gloves coming out of vagina's, dick metaphors coming out of heads. Epic beat downs with bass guitars. Robotic Priate Kings. Fucking epic, only 6 episodes long and hard to follow, but thats part of the charm.
7) Beyblade (season 1-3)- I love this show. The play styles are really defined, they manage to do good character development while keeping the core of the characters the same, and not letting the show or idea get boring. (If I was making an objective list, it would not be on here, it has it's share of flaws)
8 ) Air Gear - Boobs + Extreme sports = awesome, need I say more? ok I'll just add the main reason it's on this list is I find the universe inventive as hell. They can beat you over the head with the metaphor though.
9) Onegai Teacher - I'm not a romantic anime kind of guy, but this one was so well done that I can't help but love it.
10) Code Geass - Structural problems to be sure. Some minor plot holes. But it's still an exciting epic.

Honorable mention
Yugioh season 0, I would love to put it on the list, but it's paced too slow and has too many faults for me to put it on this list with honesty.

2Your personal top 10 list Empty Re: Your personal top 10 list Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Allenby

Allenby

Aria
Fancy Lala
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Ginban Kaleidoscope
Haibane Renmei
Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl
Kimi ni Todoke
Maria-sama ga miteru
Sora no Woto
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

3Your personal top 10 list Empty Re: Your personal top 10 list Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:41 pm

NinjaBasket

NinjaBasket

1. Death Note. It's just....it's so good P-P

2. Black Cat. Hated the ending, but up until about the last ten seconds of the series...this anime is a good anime. Loved every single character. Every. Single. One.

3. Code Geass. couple of plot holes indeed -nod- however, mind control, giant robot fights and pizza make for a very watchable show.

4. Pokemon (season 1-2). We all know Red is infinitely more badass than Ash, but the nostalgia trip plus watching that adorable little chubby mouse thing send 15,000 volts through a talking cat is always a good time.
Side note: Red is way cooler than Ash, but Blue and Gary are pretty much the same in every way. not cool, man.

5. DBZ. this one would be higher on the list, but it's just way too slow. which is ironic, really. But when a single fight takes like...15 episodes, it loses a few points. dammit, Frieza....bet that wasn't even his final form either.

6. Yu-Gi-Oh! (season 0). Good ol' season zero...when the Pharaoh was a psychotic murderer and every episode wasn't card games. and dat green-haired Kaiba P-P Good times.

7. Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I'm sure this would be higher on the list, but I'm only like halfway through watching it :'( so theres still room for it to lose my interest, but from what i've seen so far it's friggin epic P-P

8. Yu-Gi-Oh! (season 1). yeah, i'm counting them separately. i think they're different enough for that to be ok. ANYWAY, season 1 is like..."Welcome to Yu-Gi-Oh, where the rules are made up and the plot doesn't matter". And (le spoiler alert?) Bakura rips out Pegasus's eye at the end of it. I laughed harder than I should have.

9. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's. While I do not endorse the idea of card games on motorcycles, I do enjoy synchro summoning. So...there's that.

10. Trinity Blood. Priests murdering vampires. That's pretty cool. Recommended anime is recommended.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum